• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
No preperation.

Level 100 Charizard.

Charizard starts in base but has access to both his x and y forms.

To make things fair this Charizard has killed all the pokemon it has fought to get to level 100. (Is it legal for me to do that? If not then I'll close this.)

Speed equalized.

Takes place in Kalos victory road.

Undertale sans by youki12-d9p8mhl
It's a beautiful day outside...

vs.
Mega charizard y by haychel-d6kzoji

Now, I actually discussed this with my friend on Instagram quite some time ago, and we came up with this conclusion:

Sans is known for being really evasive and cannot teleport, according to UT's creator, and he only has one health. So what does Charizard have to do? He has two options: Swift or Aerial Ace. Two attacks that Charizard can learn and never miss. Charizard's got an easy win here. Also, if not those, he can trap Sans with Fire Spin, and then use Seismic Toss.

Charizard6903 said:
Now, I actually discussed this with my friend on Instagram quite some time ago, and we came up with this conclusion:

Sans is known for being really evasive and cannot teleport, according to UT's creator, and he only has one health. So what does Charizard have to do? He has two options: Swift or Aerial Ace. Two attacks that Charizard can learn and never miss. Charizard's got an easy win here. Also, if not those, he can trap Sans with Fire Spin, and then use Seismic Toss.
Where has it ever been stated that sans can't teleport? Post a link or it didn't happen.

Why can't it be assumed it can be used in multiple ways? Don't have an opinion on the fight, but I'm curious.

Where has it ever been stated that sans can't teleport? Post a link or it didn't happen.

Well, as it turns out, my friend who told me such things had not been completely truthful. But, that doesn't stop Swift or Aerial Ace from hitting, as teleportation is evasion nonetheless.

Do we know Frisk/Chara's power-level when Sans fought her?

I'm assuming he one-shots anyway. Speed equalized doesn't mean Charizard will hit Sans at all. He's probably one of the best dodgers I've ever seen. And his only "1 HP" more than confirms that.

Yeah. The 100% accuracy moves such as Aerial Ace can just one hit Sans. So I think the Charizard wins without going into their mega-evolved forms.

Sans can prevent Charizard from flying with blue magic. And since things like Clairvoyance can avoid any attack, could Sans realistically?

Leogian4511 said:
Sans can prevent Charizard from flying with blue magic. And since things like Clairvoyance can avoid any attack, could Sans realistically?
When did Clairvoyance become a part of this?

Since certain things in the pokemon universe let them avoid those attacks, how do you determine what out of universe things can?

Leogian4511 said:
Blue magic can't stop Swift from hitting. And Sans doesn't possess Clairvoyance so what does Clairvoyance have to do with this?

Blue magic can't stop Swift from hitting. And Sans doesn't possess Clairvoyance so what does Clairvoyance have to do with this?

Now, I don't know what Clairvoyance is, but I do know that despite being a flying type, Charizard is still an amazing ground fighter. Also, even if attacks like Swift and Aerial Ace won't hit, he still gets Hone Claws, which boosts attack and accuracy at the same time. This would mean even Dynamic Punch, Dragon Rush, and Iron Tail would all hit. This would even just help moves like Flamethrower, which normally have 100 accuracy regardless.

Charizard6903 said:
Now, I don't know what Clairvoyance is, but I do know that despite being a flying type, Charizard is still an amazing ground fighter. Also, even if attacks like Swift and Aerial Ace won't hit, he still gets Hone Claws, which boosts attack and accuracy at the same time. This would mean even Dynamic Punch, Dragon Rush, and Iron Tail would all hit. This would even just help moves like Flamethrower, which normally have 100 accuracy regardless.

I don't get why you responded to me because I'm on the Charizard side too lol, but okay.

i mean, as most charizards well shown, it doesent think as it leaves that to the trainer. sans can kill extremly fastly, as even frisk died in 5 seconds and he may not even let it attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back