• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs SCP-504

Um...Sans wins due to infinitely being much more powerful and at least being able to beat Chara who is an abstract entity and also a Tier 2 character, and well...Sans eats ketchupg...He takes the tomato, squishes it, turns it into ketchup, and wins.

I figured Sans would win, I just thought Lazy Skeleton who makes puns vs Pun-murdering Tomatoes was a funny matchup to consider.

Plus I thought The tomatoes would stand a chance, with Sans only having 1 HP and all. I thought his laziness and lack of desire to use the full extent of his powers unless absolutely necessary would even the odds a bit. I mean, if I were Sans, I wouldn't take a stalk of tomatoes very seriously.

Seriously, you cannot tell me that Sans, of all people, wouldn't crack a joke or two after acknowledging the fact that your opponent is a stalk of tomatoes.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I figured Sans would win, I just thought Lazy Skeleton who makes puns vs Pun-murdering Tomatoes was a funny matchup to consider.
Plus I thought The tomatoes would stand a chance, with Sans only having 1 HP and all. I thought his laziness and lack of desire to use the full extent of his powers unless absolutely necessary would even the odds a bit. I mean, if I were Sans, I wouldn't take a stalk of tomatoes very seriously.

Seriously, you cannot tell me that Sans, of all people, wouldn't crack a joke or two after acknowledging the fact that your opponent is a stalk of tomatoes.
Problem is, Sans NEEDS to be bloodlusted in order to fight, doesn't mean he cannot put a pun or two down while he makes them into ketchup.

Also, one more thing I forgot to mention: 504 doesn't even need to be intact to attack Sans, although it is supposedly incapable of attacking when within one's stomach, as the soundwaves fail to reach it.

I believe Sans generally has the upperhand here, but the Tomatoes aren't helpless. All it would take is one hit from either side. However the tomato is "killed by its own attack", so it would either result in a double kill, or a win for Sans.

Now if Sans were to eat SCP, they wouldn't be dead because his body is hollow and stomach-less, assuming Sans is a skeleton. He probably isn't, (he has blood) but if he were, he'd be at a huge disadvantage because skeletons don't have stomachs. He wouldn't be aware that SCP is still able to attack, and he leaves. He meets up with Toriel, they crack up puns, and because skeletons are hallow, the soundwaves would reach SCP and SCP would kill him from inside.

But that's all very unlikely. So assuming Sans isn't from the underground and isn't a skeleton, he definitely wins, as SCP gets dissolved within his stomach.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Also, one more thing I forgot to mention: 504 doesn't even need to be intact to attack Sans, although it is supposedly incapable of attacking when within one's stomach, as the soundwaves fail to reach it.
I believe Sans generally has the upperhand here, but the Tomatoes aren't helpless. All it would take is one hit from either side, but the tomato is killed by its own attack, so it would either result in a double kill, or a win for Sans.
Sans is immensely faster than the tomatoes. I don't think any number of puns will make them Relativistic+ and HIGHER in speed.

I don't think t╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ SCP-504 can kill Sans, he would need to make the punniest pun of all time in order to launch the tomatoes at enough speed (Lightspeed or FTL speed) that Sans wouldn't be able to react, as even in character, Sans usually teleports around, but the tomatoes are usually much, much slower. Still, this is a good matchup, but Sans wins.

This is just for fun, but how is Sans gonna kill SCP-504 anyways? Do tomatoes have SOULs? lol

Alexcar3000 said:
I don't think t╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ SCP-504 can kill Sans, he would need to make the punniest pun of all time in order to launch the tomatoes at enough speed (Lightspeed or FTL speed) that Sans wouldn't be able to react, as even in character, Sans usually teleports around, but the tomatoes are usually much, much lower. Still, this is a good matchup, but Sans wins.
This is just for fun, but how is Sans gonna kill SCP-504 anyways? Do tomatoes have SOULs? lol
By vaporizing with a Gaster Blaster.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I don't think t╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ SCP-504 can kill Sans, he would need to make the punniest pun of all time in order to launch the tomatoes at enough speed (Lightspeed or FTL speed) that Sans wouldn't be able to react, as even in character, Sans usually teleports around, but the tomatoes are usually much, much lower. Still, this is a good matchup, but Sans wins.

Murderous anti-pun tomato vapor...

Alexcar3000 said:
He more than likely has a stomach, since he has blood and all. So eating SCP would kill them. They'd get neutralized in his stomach.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Because Sans likely isn't a skeleton due to having blood and all, he more than likely has a stomach. That's the only way to really put SCP down for good, as far as I can tell.
It's heavily implied he was just bleeding ketchup, bones also have marrow in them. Vaporizing it to the point to where there's nothing left of it is enough.

WeeklyBattles said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Murderous anti-pun tomato vapor that cannot do anything to hurt Sans.

MirthfulDoggedness said:
WeeklyBattles said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Murderous anti-pun tomato vapor that cannot do anything to hurt Sans.
Just saying, Sans wins because of how strong his attacks are, he can kill an abstract being who survived the destruction of it's own game which is at least multi-galaxy levels of strength, he is also a little more tanky than we give him credit, he survived a hit from Chara who after fighting him, destroyed the game, he is a bit tankier than we think

I didn't take the gaster blasters into consideration.

Don't they only do one damage, though? I've been told gameplay mechanics are reality in Undertale. I don't know how it translates to damaging SCP-504, though.

The KR would certainly be present, because a woman reported that her husband was "murdered by his lunch". But I guess these are still just a bunch of tomatoes, so it doesn't matter either way.

Still, Sans definitely wins regardless. Since a single detection of a lame verbal attempt at comedy accelerates SCP up to 100 MPH, He'd have to make approximately 6706166 moderately-lame puns in order to make the tomatoes the speed of light.

Or if we're going by meters per second, then it's 6662054 moderately-lame puns.

Either way, the odds don't look too good. But part of me still wants to think Sans could do it in 3 Sans puns. But even then, this is assuming he can mumble all of that crap before the tomatoes can even fly.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Don't they only do one damage, though? I've been told gameplay mechanics are reality in Undertale. I don't know how it translates to damaging SCP-504, though.

The KR would certainly be present, because a woman reported that her husband was "murdered by his lunch". But I guess these are still just a bunch of tomatoes, so it doesn't matter either way.

Still, Sans definitely wins regardless. Since a single detection of a lame verbal attempt at comedy accelerates SCP up to 100 MPH, He'd have to make approximately 6706166 moderately-lame puns in order to make the tomatoes the speed of light.

Either way, the odds don't look too good. But part of me still wants to think Sans could do it in 3 Sans puns. But even then, this is assuming he can mumble all of that crap before the tomatoes can even fly.
I guess it can be said that 1 damage equals 1 attack and since his attack can kill a multiversal abstract being in about 10 seconds....Yeah, Sans is pretty OP

ArbitraryNumbers said:

"One damage" is not really translatable to REAL life damage, no other monster has the same variable, so it's very hard to get an estimation. The Gaster Blasters are likely at LEAST Building Level without KR. A continuous, direct blast should be enough to vaporize.. Besides, these are tomatoes we're talking about.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Sans is immensely faster than the tomatoes.
I guess I should probably change his speed to that, then.
"Immensely FTT (Faster Than Tomatoes)".
Im beginning to feel like there is a reason Papyrus doesn't like Sans puns

Just saying, Sans wins because of how strong his attacks are, he can kill an abstract being who survived the destruction of it's own game which is at least multi-galaxy levels of strength, he is also a little more tanky than we give him credit, he survived a hit from Chara who after fighting him, destroyed the game, he is a bit tankier than we think

I'd argue Chara didn't truly become multiversal until Flowey was killed, as 1 million damage doesn't quite compare to covering the screen with 9's. Plus Chara didn't have the maximum amount of LOVE at the time of fighting Sans, and we don't even see Chara's true world-destroying form until the very end.

Also, you hear the monster death sound effect right after Sans walks off screen and says, "Papyrus, do you want anything?" Papyrus was long dead at that point, implying Sans was going to join him in the afterlife. So no, Sans did not "take" that hit. He's exactly as tanky as we're making him out to be.

Sans definitely wins this, but I think you're overestimating him. He wins simply because his opponent is a tomato, not because he fought Chara. He probably doesn't even need to be bloodlust to win this.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
Sans is immensely faster than the tomatoes.
I guess I should probably change his speed to that, then.
"Immensely FTT (Faster Than Tomatoes)".
The tomatoes are going to kill all of us now. Thanks a lot. Now everything in my living room is going to get vaporized.

I'd mention that the tomatoes currently tops at Small Building, yet Sans' durability is probably Casually Wall level in Dura, if not Small Building too.

@ArtbitraryNumbers Thanks, sorry for the late reply, was busy gaming, but while I was away, I thought of something; And that would be, how powerful would Sans be if he could load and save

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'd mention that the tomatoes currently tops at Small Building, yet Sans' durability is probably Casually Wall level in Dura, if not Small Building too.
Wait, small building level? Last time I checked, it was room level.

Penguinkingpin said:
@ArtbitraryNumbers Thanks, sorry for the late reply, was busy gaming, but while I was away, I thought of something; And that would be, how powerful would Sans be if he could load and save
He already has time/space manipulation. I don't know where the Load/Save would put him, but probably pretty high. He already has enough hac to make pre-ending Chara need the same ability, so if he had it he'd be pretty OP. I don't know about exacts, though.

@ArtbitraryNumbers I think if he had that power, he'd be the strongest character, the reason Omega Flowey, Chara, Frisk, Asriel Dreemurr, are so powerful, is because they can save and load

Penguinkingpin said:
@ArtbitraryNumbers I think if he had that power, he'd be the strongest character, the reason Omega Flowey, Chara, Frisk, Asriel Dreemurr, are so powerful, is because they can save and load
Hold up, no, I was way off in saying this, Asriel Dremurr and Omega Flowey became powerful by stealing the 6 human souls, Chara and Frisk became strong by Determination, not because they can save and load.

Penguinkingpin said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCzDrlnOYY0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4tGTxbnujY If you didn't watch this two funimations I recommend it cause their good and show pretty much what would happen if Sans would have 1 soul ;) and yeah it's pretty off topic but oh well... I'm new here :p

Back