• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Tier 0

ShionAH

He/Him
Sams tries to solo all tier 0 and tier 1
Tier 0 and 1 are bloodlusted and at their peak they have knowledge and have 10 trillion years to prep.
Who wins
Sans or Tier 0 and 1

Wrong forum...
BRUH THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A THE FUN SECTION LOOOL
Missclicked

Azathoth T R A N S E N D S any and all Tiering System‘s including infinite boundless, because they just exist in this dream.

Azathoth T R A N S E N D S any and all Tiering System‘s including infinite boundless, because they just exist in this dream.
Are you being serious I am joking and memeing yknow right? I hope you didnt take it serious because if you did sorry chief gotta give you “0 Sense of humour” badge lol
Sans stomps hard and blitzes
Because he is sans that puts him above all tier 0

I was actually joking look at my respond.

Lol, but nah Sans is just part of Azathoth’s Dream. You cannot blitz something that is out of your reach.

Lol, but nah Sans is just part of Azathoth’s Dream.
I-
Dude I am obv joking. You dınt have to remind me that a 9-A can’t beat 0
Bruhh
Anyways sans stomps and blitzses because he says “Fornite is better” and makes azathoth cry like a baby 👶 and blitzses
Sans stomps hard.

I know that you are joking 🙃

Wrong, Fortnite exists inside azathoth’s dream, if sans will say that to azathoth nothing will happen.

Bruh Jona Cena is a Real life person, of course azathoth cannot see him.
I-
-_- I was talking about the meme “You can’t see me”
I cant understand if you are trolling with me or having no sense of humour?
I am so confused

Nope, sans can definitely not see John Cena. Azathoth just wakes up and kills Sans.
Nope sans stomps I already gave you the truth
Sans screamed like an anime girl once which made john cena cry so sans saw his face and destroyed all dimensions and become a real life person but he is so shy so he hid in a small metal box now he uses his full power to eat spagetti and watch dbz which lets him passive kill azathoth
Sans stomps and blitzses because he once said sonic is slow and if we listen Sonic fansboys sonic is faster than everything Azathoth is also very stupid because he cries once because he didnt eat banana and his mother got mad at him
So monke powered san watches more anime while azathtoh passivly dies because of fornite

That doesn’t make any sense at all, talk about no sense of humour.

Azathoth stomps because he represents “Us” and “We“ can definitely destroy Sans.

That doesn’t make any sense at all, talk about no sense of humour.

Azathoth stomps because he represents “Us” and “We“ can definitely destroy Sans.
No like I said sans has passive fornite which makes azathtoh die from fornite disease We can’t handle fornite wdym?
Sans stomps hard he is so strong he eated a banana while azathoth didnt eat it so sans wins via being fornite

Logic 0. When did i say that we cannot handle fortnite?

Also it looks like you are desperate to want me to agree with you.

Azathoth Stomps. Sans cannot reach him.

Logic 0. When did i say that we cannot handle fortnite?

Also it looks like you are desperate to want me to agree with you.
No it shows that sans can do an cringe dance and open tiktok to kill azathoth
Sans has AP advantage because he can break a wall but azathoth doesnt have wall level key and sans loves fornite which give him all ap tiers in 1 nano second

Sans hold AP via ^
Sans holds durab advantage because he is cooler
Sans blitzses because of the sonic feat.
Sans also has intelligence because he ate a banana

You realise that Azathoth is far beyond wall level right? So he can do the exact same thing if not on a better scale.

You realise that Azathoth is far beyond wall level right? So he can do the exact same thing if not on a better scale.
no he never destroyed a wall so he is featless but below 9-A
Sans says “U be hav bad tim” and azathoth dies passive via “Bad time” power which destroys every cell atom soul mind existance space time passively

All that passives hax but still cannot reach azathoth. Azathoth can destroy infinite dimensional walls and even the concept of walls that exist in his dream by waking up. Also your passively destroys every atom will likely get sans himself killed due to him still existing in Azathoth’s dream, so every atom that explodes includes himself obviously.

All that passives hax but still cannot reach azathoth. Azathoth can destroy infinite dimensional walls and even the concept of walls that exist in his dream by waking up. Also your passively destroys every atom will likely get sans himself killed due to him still existing in Azathoth’s dream, so every atom that explodes includes himself obviously.
What stops sans from using whatsapp to say aU suck” to azathoth that would kill him sans loves big rats which makes azathoth durability and power useless because he hates rats

You don’t have to quote my messages the entire time we are literally the only 2 in this thread no one else is here so even without quoting I would understand that you are talking to me. Either way.

Sans cannot use whatsapp. And even if he did Azathoth will not even receive the message because he is in a eternal sleep and if sans wakes him up he would die.

Sans goes to twitter ans says azathoth is racist or accuses him of smth which makes twitter cancel him which would result a spam which would make azathtoh see it in his dream and cry which would result in a win for sans.
Sans can also throw banana which would protect him but make azathoth wake up

How would a banana protect sans a banana is not even 10-C. Sans cannot use Twitter either and even if sans would Twitter exists inside Azathoth and even if Azathoth would see it which is unlikely if not impossible anyway he would actually care about it at all.

How would a banana protect sans a banana is not even 10-C.
Did u forgot azathoth didnt eat banana so banana is 0 durability via surviving azathoth
Sans cannot use Twitter either
He can
and even if sans would Twitter exists inside Azathoth and even if Azathoth would see it which is unlikely if not impossible anyway he would actually care about it at all.
No he would cry because cancel culture is bad
Sans eats azathoth hard

Sans also screamed mario is copy sonic which made 97 real life person cry so he can hurt higher dimensionel doesnt matter since he already has the dimension advantage here but I just wanted to add it

Meh I am entertaining myself with the memes
Sans stomps azathoth because sans can drink coca cola but azathoth can’t.

Azathoth still stomps none of the reasoning you provide makes any sense therefore it’s 100% featless.

Azathoth one-shots.

Azathoth still stomps none of the reasoning you provide makes any sense therefore it’s 100% featless.

Azathoth one-shots.
I already debunked and gave proof
Like I said azathoth didnt drink coca cola or eat banana or destroy wall so sans stomps hard And blitzses vis sonic feat I gave you.

Back