• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Santana and Pillars men Bone Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will use my better judgement and just add this to his profile. There is explicit evidence for it, and it's a subset of biological manipulation... which is already on his profile.

EDIT: I'm going to add it to all of their profiles. They are the same species.

Yeah, when I checked it, there was some things that I didn't understood.

For example, which calc made zombies 9-B?

And why Speedwagon scaled to a zombie when he have a feat of surviving a knife thrown at him by a vampire Jack the Ripper?

Fodder zombies were scaled from this calculatio .

Jack The Ripper was not a vampire, he was a zombie. The difference is one is created by use of the Stone Mask (which should result in around 8-B, varies.) and the other is created via being bit by a vampire, which results in around 9-B.

The only exception is Vanilla Ice... he was a vampire after recieving DIO's blood, which is weird. He has no evidence for it despite being labeled as one and it contradicts all of what we know, so we really just treat him as a fodder zombie. I'll try to revise this in my next revision.

But the calc was room level, or I am misunderstanding something?

Oh well, Is 3AM at the morning and I am not able to read that well at such time, sorry

I thought room level was small building,due to this explanation

9-A: Small Building level Characters/Weapons who can destroy a room or a small building, or those who can easily harm characters with room level durability. Extremely large animals.

I have just checked and compared the actual calculation result to the attack potency.

It is 46kng of TNT which translates to around 0.05 tons. This would result in 9-B, according to the attack potency page.

Seems like we just re-wrote some definitions and such. It's really just 9-B.

I have now added it to all of their pages along with the accompanying proof and justification needed.

I have remedied the Kars category by removing him from it. I am unable to actually delete the category nor am I aware if it is possible. I believe we would need a content moderator of some sort to do that.

I have also explained and justified the previous calculations, as you believed they were incorrect. Is it okay if we close this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back