• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke and Orochimaru CRT

So i'm coming with the intention of upgrading Orochimaru and Sasuke (And by extension a good chunk of the Narutoverse) with the following scan.

So in this scan Orochimaru has his power over his own universe revoked, and Sasuke takes control of it. He is also percieve Orochimaru moving "Beyond Space-Time". This should be a clear basis of Immeasurable speed at the very least. Orochimaru also stated he was transcending Sasuke to the point of seeing him as "mere fiction". This isn't a hyperbole because as you can see in the bottom right panel, Orochimaru is looking out of the panel and at the reader, implying he's aware that Naruto is a story and he's able to manipulate the metafictional narrative at this scale.

As we all know Kaguya and others have created universes with their own space-time, implying the cosmology is at least 4-D. By extension Orochimaru would be 5-D and thus Low 1-C for this reasoning. It's also reasonable to say he has plot manipulation.

As for Sasuke, he'd have the same abilities and AP listed with his Sharingan, and potentially meta based Reactive Evolution. (Sort of like how Superman has a metafictional existence and can become empowered by the plot itself.) I say this because Sasuke is one of the main characters along Naruto, and he has had showings of overcoming his enemies out of nowhere via the meta narrative. The whole story is shaped around him and Naruto as a result.

I'll wait for any counter arguments to be made.

Agree: Andy, Arcker 123, Ultimate

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I disagree.

A universe has the world "uni verse" which means 1 verse. But Orochimaru has the capability to transfer to multiple different bodies with universes in them, so he should be able to be countless times above 5-D, which is 6-D. I rest my case.

Why are you always hellbent on lowballing shounen verses? I have never seen such a downplay in my life. Anything less than 1-A is unacceptable.

Why are you always hellbent on lowballing shounen verses? I have never seen such a downplay in my life. Anything less than 1-A is unacceptable.
Nah, Goku is Low 1-A and we all know Goku beats Naruto

Dodosuke

Whoa I didn't know Naruto became so powerful early on🤯🤯......but the proof is crystal clear and diamond hard and I support the upgrades 😤😤...... people need to understand the true power of lore👀👀.....😛😛

I remember someone making a CRT from this awhile ago just it was a serious one and they meant it.

tl;dr Itachi has Universally Mind Hax and TOAA has no Mind Hax Resistance feats to my knowledge so...

Spider-Man survived a nuke, Orochiwhatever probably gets stabbed or punched at some point in Bleach idk

Back