• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke vs Anakin - who is better/worst written character?

Not sure about Anakin since i've only watched the first star wars movie but Sasuke is the best written character in Naruto.

I would say Anakin has more quality as a character. People just think he's a badly written character because of the bad execution of Phantom Menace and AOTC. He is, in fact, a very well written character. He has great and believable development across both Legends and Canon.

But to be fair: The sheer amount of content that Star Wars has means characters can be fleshed out a lot more. And Anakin has received more than his fair share of fleshing out in both the Legends and Canon EUs.

Within the confines of the one manga, I would say that Sasuke has been fleshed out well. His character has taken turns I absolutely did not like, but I think he's a well fleshed out character.

William Shrekspire said:
> Sasuke is the best written character in Naruto.
Then Nagato exist.
Nagato was far from the best character, especially in comparison to someone like Sasuke.

I liked Nagato anyways, until he got talk no jutsu'd by Naruto.

To be fair to Nagato, him getting talk no jutsu'd by Naruto made sense in regards to his character arc.

Back