• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SoM: Intent to kill

• This is Piccolo when he fought Raditz.
  • This is Adult Sasuke
  • Speed is equal

Genjutsu won't work on people without chakra. Piccolo takes this with regen and higher AP since he can casually blow up the moon.

LTB2000 said:
Genjutsu won't work on people without chakra. Piccolo takes this with regen and higher AP since he can casually blow up the moon.
I always thought that in vs threads like this things like Ki, Chakra, and Reitsu were basically the same thing for the purposes of attacks and def.

Huesito88 said:
Then are with destructive capabilities but they aren't the same
I won't get into the details here but wouldn't it resolve a lot of annoying arguments that take away practically all of certain characters' hax? Treating them all the same that is.

Rowknan said:
I always thought that in vs threads like this things like Ki, Chakra, and Reitsu were basically the same thing for the purposes of attacks and def.
Actually, Reiatsu is not energy. You must mean Reiryoku. By the way Piccolo mid-dif via been faster and stronger

HokageMangaVox said:
Rowknan said:
Actually, Reiatsu is not energy. You must mean Reiryoku. By the way Piccolo mid-dif via been faster and stronger
Speed is equal in thread. And Preta Path will quickly close that Gap considering the energy absorbed will disperse throughout the users body making them stronger.

Since speed is equalized, Sasuke haxes Piccolo to oblivion. This thread is the same of the Madara vs Napa one.

Speed is equal in thread. And Preta Path will quickly close that Gap considering the energy absorbed will disperse throughout the users body making them stronger.

Absorbing energy doesn't make Sasuke a tier higher or equal to piccolo. Piccolo is Small Planet lvl. Sasuke is Moon lvlv. That's nlf, would he absorb a Supwenova from Frieza? No. And where is it stated that absorbing energy makes you stronger instead of giving you more energy. Even if I like Sasuke more, Piccolo stomps.

HokageMangaVox said:
Absorbing energy doesn't make Sasuke a tier higher or equal to piccolo. Piccolo is Small Planet lvl. Sasuke is Moon lvlv. That's nlf, would he absorb a Supwenova from Frieza? No. And where is it stated that absorbing energy makes you stronger instead of giving you more energy. Even if I like Sasuke more, Piccolo stomps.
Sasuke is High End Moon level, on the closer end to Small Planet Level Actually and it's not a NLF. Piccolo's Ki Blasts can be absorbed. If it's a Moon Buster, then Sasuke's Own energy just went up by that amount. Being Indra's reincarnate, Sasuke should have the same cap as Madara did before his body cant take it, so guess what....As I said, Sasuke can Close the Gaps.

But yeah, Mismatch thread. I realized that a couple hours ago but never got the chance to Actually ask to close it.

Sasuke is now Small Planet. So no need for any arguments about NLF.

I vote for Sasuke because of better versatility and hax. He can absorb Piccolo's ki blasts or switch with him and let him tank it himself.

As for his Regenerationn, well, Sasuke claps.

What's with this Dbz fanboy logic that hax is limited by strength? Hax is supposed to do things out the norm that's why it's hax

Piccolo doesn't even have a counter for amateratsu and what are you babbling about their in the same tier he gets smitted

Hakumon12 said:
What's with this Dbz fanboy logic that hax is limited by strength? Hax is supposed to do things out the norm that's why it's hax
you keep removing my comments how about if you can't back up sasuke feats to piccolo then don't debate piccolo destroying the moon greater than anything sasuke acheived

I can't remove your comments I'm not a mod here and sasuke destroys him with hax strength isn't even relevant and also in character dbz cast don't even use any moon/planet stuff they hold back like how vegeta fought android and stated if he actually put effort he'd destroy the planet it isn't ki control they literally hold back so nah sasuke destroys not that his power blasts aren't being absorbed

Hakumon12 said:
I can't remove your comments I'm not a mod here and sasuke destroys him with hax strength isn't even relevant and also in character dbz cast don't even use any moon/planet stuff they hold back like how vegeta fought android and stated if he actually put effort he'd destroy the planet it isn't ki control they literally hold back so nah sasuke destroys not that his power blasts aren't being absorbed
sasuke loses badly trapping piccolo in another dimension don't work you do realize that dbz been reality warping before naruto character superbuu made a dimension by screaming vegeta destroyed the room of sprit and time dbz has way better hax

Legitimately the only hax that you mentioned was portal creation, which is barely hax. And Piccolo doesn't have that. That isn't reality warping in the slightest.

Didn't mention portal creation it wouldn't even do much

Sasuke has gravity techs and amateratsu,soul suck,illusions,energy absorption and manipulation on six paths lvl (kyuubi quote) and he can link with others by projecting his rinnegan onto them like pain did to death bodies or sas did to bijuus he has this

The real cal howard said:
Legitimately the only hax that you mentioned was portal creation, which is barely hax. And Piccolo doesn't have that. That isn't reality warping in the slightest.
you clearly don't know what reality warp superbuu turning people to food candy is reality warping piccolo changing gohan clothes is reality warping guldo stoping time is reality warping whis traveling from dimension is reality warping janemba can reality warp janemba was affecting dimension just by being in them beerus can erase people from ever exsiting dbz is stronger shenron summon something anything you wish is reality warping dbz been reality warping before naruto

Piccolo The Namek God said:
you clearly don't know what reality warp

I'm pretty sure a staff member who's been here for a year with over 10K edits knows what a reality warp is.

superbuu turning people to food candy

Transmutation

is reality warping piccolo changing gohan clothes is reality warping

Cloth Manipulation

guldo stoping time is reality warping

Time manipulation

whis traveling from dimension is reality warping

Didn't happen. If you mean universe traversing, unquantifiable. And still not reality warping.

janemba can reality warp janemba was affecting dimension just by being in them

Non canon + scales to no one

beerus can erase people from ever exsiting

Void manipulation. Also, wiping people from existence =\= erasing people from ever existing. Also, Beerus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piccolo

dbz is stronger shenron summon something anything you wish is reality warping

This one is reality warping, but scales to no one

dbz been reality warping before Naruto

Never said they didn't...
With the logic being used here, Pikachu shooting electricity from its body is reality warping.

The real cal howard said:
Piccolo The Namek God said:
you clearly don't know what reality warp

I'm pretty sure a staff member who's been here for a year with over 10K edits knows what a reality warp is.

superbuu turning people to food candy

Transmutation

is reality warping piccolo changing gohan clothes is reality warping

Cloth Manipulation

guldo stoping time is reality warping

Time manipulation

whis traveling from dimension is reality warping

Didn't happen. If you mean universe traversing, unquantifiable. And still not reality warping.

janemba can reality warp janemba was affecting dimension just by being in them

Non canon + scales to no one

beerus can erase people from ever exsiting

Void manipulation. Also, wiping people from existence =\= erasing people from ever existing. Also, Beerus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Piccolo

dbz is stronger shenron summon something anything you wish is reality warping

This one is reality warping, but scales to no one

dbz been reality warping before Naruto

Never said they didn't...
With the logic being used here, Pikachu shooting electricity from its body is reality warping
You're contradicting your self you really need to search up what reality warping is if you were smart there are different tier of reality warping then you say janemba non cannon it don't matter he still part of the dbz franchise then you say it scales to no one reality warping is altering or changing things or creating thing by thinking about it piccolo making gohan clothes is reality warping take heed of my information because you said bullshit you make no sense

First off. Watch your language.

I'm...really not contradicting myself. At all. I've looked at the reality warping page dozens of times. I'm aware that there's different tiers of reality warping. Mewtwo and Ninetales have much power reality warping than Arceus. Problem is, none of what you said other than the dragons and Janemba even compare to the former two. Because again, it's not reality warping. Or at least not traditional reality warping.

False. Non canon is non canon. Him being part of the DB franchise plays no part in this match. Piccolo, a canon character, has no relations in the slightest to Janrmba. Same logic puts Deadpool at Low 2-C for his killing the MARVEL universe feats.

Abilities doesn't scale. Because it's abilities. Not power. Goku can't stretch his arms like Piccolo. Frieza can't stop time like Guildo

Piccolo making Goku clothes is the farthest from reality warping of anything else you've said so far. Because there's a ton of abilities that can be. Most notably it's cloth manipulation. Because he makes clothes. I guess Natsu making fire is reality warping now.

Genjustu only work with people who have chakra in order to put somebody in a genjustu is to disrupt the person chakra flow since piccolo don't have chakra it won't work besides chakra isn't even a natural form of energy sasuke moon level vs piccolo moon buster there's a difference sasuke on moon level by scaling where as piccolo moon buster by feats sasuke genjustu won't affect piccolo. In my personal opinion piccolo wins

Verse equalization. Chakra=Ki=Haki=Reiatsu etc.

Also, there's not a difference on the way the AP is given. Goku is universe level MFTL+ via scaling compared to Asura who is 3-B and MFTL+ via feats. Doesn't stop Goku from blitzing and one shotting.

Still not voting tho. Just clearing things up.

@Cal Not trying to upset you, but, technically, every superpower that affects the environment falls under "reality warping" (since you are affecting reality, albeit in a minor scale/degree).

On topic: sasuke haxstomps.

• Cal bans PaChi for life
Jkjk

Yeah. I know that. But I doubt he did. 100% sure that guy was thinking the "I snap my fingers and bam. You're a cheesecake"

Back