• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Sasuke can fly, then he has a chance. Otherwise, he gets H-Beam spammed, as Rayquaza doesn't like to come to the ground.

Sasuke handily wins then. AP advantage and hax andvantage. Speed was all the dragon had as an advantage.

Uhm... is Rayquaza supposed to have Chakra for this fight? Sasuke's sealing technique only works if his target has Chakra. Also, Sasuke's teleportation is limited, most of his attacks have much more limited range than Rayquaza's, and he has a limited amount of Chakra & from the nature of his jutsus it would deplete rather fast (see his last fight vs Naruto)

Rayquaza resists both of Sasuke's elements (fire and electricity). And as it has already been discussed in another thread that Attack Speeds shouldn't be equalized like Combat/Reaction/Movement speeds, Rayquaza can still spam Hyper Beams and Extremespeeds which are both very fast, and become even faster via Dragon Dance.

I'm not giving my vote yet, but what do you all think of those aspects?

@GoldenScorpions

1)You can seal targets even if they dont have chakra,i dont know where did you get this from.

2)Sasuke can use all elements via rinnegan,but he dont know any element jutsus besides fire and lighting.

I know nothing about Rayquaza but cant Sasuke absorb his Hyper beams or shinra tensei them?And Sasuke has enough chakra to fight equal opponents,he fought Madara and then Kaguya before his final fight with Naruto.

"Preta Path: Blocking Technique Absorption Seal: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction." - On Sasuke's profile

"spinning the chakra within one's body" Rayquaza doesn't have chakra

Hyper Beam is energy so it gets absorbed. The sealing is referring to Chibaku Tensei, not the Preta Path. That's for absorbing Rayquaza's energy and his energy attacks. And the dispersing within one's body is referring to the user, not the opponent. Regardless, Rayquaza has chakra here due verse equalization.

Sasuke one shots with rinnegan genjutsu. Rayquaza is 1 beast, Sasuke put 9 beasts simultaneouly under genjutsu instantly

Back