• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke vs Talulah (2-4-0)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
The two fallen primary antagonists of their respective series face off and based off my NarutoxArknights crossover and since AK now has a juicy upgrade for AP

Part 2 Sasuke would be a stomp since genjutsu so…

CS2 Part 1 Sasuke vs DBS Talulah

Fight takes place in Lungmen

Speed is equalized and Talulah has prior knowledge of what sharingan can do

Angsty kid: 2 (@XSOULOFCINDERX, @Arkenis)

Angsty waifu: 4 (me, @SatellaTheWoE, @AlipheeseXIV, @Jamesthetaker)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The two fallen primary antagonists of their respective series face off and based off my NarutoxArknights crossover and since AK now has a juicy upgrade for AP

Part 2 Sasuke would be a stomp since genjutsu so…

CS2 Part 1 Sasuke vs DBS Talulah

Fight takes place in Lungmen

Speed is equalized and Talulah has prior knowledge of what sharingan can do

Angsty kid:

Angsty waifu:

Inconclusive:
Sasuke FRA

just looking at the profile Talu seems to have an AP advantage along with resisting a lot of his haxes while having dura neg

Who's the more skilled fighter of the two? Sasuke has a pretty huge advantage with his Precog and Power Mimicry since he actively goes out of his way to copy fighting styles when it benefits him in Part 1 as shown by him just stealing Lee's techniques.

Why doesn't Sasuke prior knowledge?
Thought since Sasuke sharingan would carry him by a lot but since dragon waifu has AP advantage and durability neg. I’m pretty sure he can see Talulah’s flames with his sharingan, since due to verse equalization Arts=Chakra/Jutsus and sharingan can see invisible objects, and he’s a smart cautious fighter.

I guess I could just give him knowledge that Talulah’s flames can neg durability.

Sasuke still also has multiple options like substitution and chidori amps, though once he lowers Talulah’s HP, she’ll gain a massive boost to her attack

Also Sasuke just amps his speed several times and blitzes with a chidori to the throat here.
Forgot to add, but if Sasuke takes her out the first time, she revives with almost double her current AP added onto her current one. He can only also use chidori twice, since most of his fire Justus are Jack shit useless against her, and in her range of arts she can almost double her current durability and resilience by 80%. Sasuke also has to constantly avoid Talulah’s Arts. She’s already about 2x times stronger than him.

Forgot to add, but if Sasuke takes her out the first time, she revives with almost double her current AP added onto her current one. He can only also use chidori twice, since most of his fire Justus are Jack shit useless against her, and in her range of arts she can almost double her current durability and resilience by 80%. Sasuke also has to constantly avoid Talulah’s Arts. She’s already about 2x times stronger than him.
He can actually do it more than that thanks to his Curse Mark providing a shit ton more Chakra but it ***** him up if he exceeds his limit.

He can actually do it more than that thanks to his Curse Mark providing a shit ton more Chakra but it ***** him up if he exceeds his limit.
He would have to end Talulah quickly who is already twice his AP, and if she takes enough damage, she can heal and revive with even more. Talulah can also **** the environment mei terumi style by messing with the temperature and **** his lungs. His fire style jutsus are also pretty much somewhat useless here and she can burns most of Sasuke weapons and tools the same way she did against Rhodes island

He did chidori over 4 times during the chunin exams arc. And now has cm2, he'll definitely be able to do it more than 3x here. All the while she won't be able to land on hit on him. 2x shouldn't be a problem in terms of winning here and he can fly while she can't so its gonna be harder to hit him.

He did chidori over 4 times during the chunin exams arc. And now has cm2, he'll definitely be able to do it more than 3x here. All the while she won't be able to land on hit on him. 2x shouldn't be a problem in terms of winning here and he can fly while she can't so its gonna be harder to hit him.
This is all while he's taking bits and pieces of her fighting style he finds useful for himself like he did with Lee.

Couldn’t Talulah just form her surroundings with flames to prevent Sasuke from flying away? She’ll quickly realize that he’s won’t stand still, and one touch will kind of **** him over.

I’ll just wait for anymore Arknights supporters if they have an argument for Talulah, or unless I can cast votes now.

Couldn’t Talulah just form her surroundings with flames to prevent Sasuke from flying away? She’ll quickly realize that he’s won’t stand still, and one touch will kind of **** him over.
I guess I could just give him knowledge that Talulah’s flames can neg durability.
He'll be cautious, switch to cm2 as its his strongest transformation and fly away, or shunshin outta there. His wings should be able to blast away the flames for a brief moment (they're strong enough) and just chidori her during that. Besides sharingan would reveal this before its too late.

Vote counted then. Is there anyone else who has any arguments for Talulah or otherwise I’ll begin casting votes? sasuke has to play this very safe

If we can vote on our own posts, then I’m going to go for talulah. Sasuke’s only jutsu is chidori since the rest of his other jutsus are ineffective and Sasuke himself doesn’t resist fire at all.

Talulah can also just range spam her fire arts via Anniversary 2 PV vs Amiya. Chidori also takes up a charge times, while talulah can just use her arts in an instance. Sasuke has to constantly play defensive because talulah can just use her arts while Sasuke “arts”, aka jutsus only boils down to chidori, which he needs to make hand signs for. Talulah can also burn down the buildings so Sasuke is forced to fight on the ground (battle place is lungmen) since she’ll quickly deduce she can’t hit Sasuke up while he’s flying. Sasuke has to also hit her multiple times because game mechanics while talulah likely only needs one hit and her arts can cover the same range as Sasuke’s, while Sasuke has to buy time for chidori. I don’t think talulah would be waiting for the edgy kid with wings and has lightning “arts” would only end up making her more serious, where she’ll just try to remove any form of advantages Sasuke has, such as burning down the other buildings in their surroundings. (They also have same range)

Worst case scenario, Sasuke hits her once with chidori, she revives and gets back up with more durability and AP. Sasuke has to try again all the while avoiding the flames that will likely incinerate him if he gets touched

It also isn’t shown in game but in the anime prelude to dawn, ace tried to punch her but he hits her force field(?) and melts his entire hand off. Would Sasuke chidori go through it or just incinerate his hand when he tries to clash or pierce talulah?

(At 0:10)

Talulah should win, especially since it's Kaschey (DBS Talulah) he's just way smarter than Sasuke and has over 100 years of experience on Sasuke's head. Not to mention the minute Sasuke starts trying to play by going for a Chidori Kaschey will just create an entire field of fire that will prevent him from dodging or avoiding it and eventually tire Sasuke out. He cannot resist or counter this since P1 Sasuke is not adept enough to stop his Chidori once he activates it. He also lacks any notable range techniques which are very pivotal in this fight and all his fire jutsu's are useless. And the fire field is the literal opener to DBS Talulah so she'd start with it and from there it'll basically be a gg eventually

If we can vote on our own posts, then I’m going to go for talulah. Sasuke’s only jutsu is chidori since the rest of his other jutsus are ineffective and Sasuke himself doesn’t resist fire at all.

Talulah can also just range spam her fire arts via Anniversary 2 PV vs Amiya. Chidori also takes up a charge times, while talulah can just use her arts in an instance. Sasuke has to constantly play defensive because talulah can just use her arts while Sasuke “arts”, aka jutsus only boils down to chidori, which he needs to make hand signs for. Talulah can also burn down the buildings so Sasuke is forced to fight on the ground (battle place is lungmen) since she’ll quickly deduce she can’t hit Sasuke up while he’s flying. Sasuke has to also hit her multiple times because game mechanics while talulah likely only needs one hit and her arts can cover the same range as Sasuke’s, while Sasuke has to buy time for chidori. I don’t think talulah would be waiting for the edgy kid with wings and has lightning “arts” would only end up making her more serious, where she’ll just try to remove any form of advantages Sasuke has, such as burning down the other buildings in their surroundings. (They also have same range)

Worst case scenario, Sasuke hits her once with chidori, she revives and gets back up with more durability and AP. Sasuke has to try again all the while avoiding the flames that will likely incinerate him if he gets touched

It also isn’t shown in game but in the anime prelude to dawn, ace tried to punch her but he hits her force field(?) and melts his entire hand off. Would Sasuke chidori go through it or just incinerate his hand when he tries to clash or pierce talulah?

(At 0:10)

As for this last part about Talulah's force field, it's just fire manipulation that can create barriers with her arts (Amiya, Frostnova basically every decent caster of any elemental arts or origin arts can do this) and yes because it's literally her arts if Sasuke does touch it with Chidori it'll dura neg his jutsu and then burn his hand off 120% 💀

As for this last part about Talulah's force field, it's just fire manipulation that can create barriers with her arts (Amiya, Frostnova basically every decent caster of any elemental arts or origin arts can do this) and yes because it's literally her arts if Sasuke does touch it with Chidori it'll dura neg his jutsu and then burn his hand off 120% 💀
Edgy Waifu for the win then. Sasuke kind of lasts longer due to sharingan being able to perceive her flames, and he does have substitution jutsu but it’s only for a time to stall.

Talulah's AP is 2.987 Gigatons via upscaling 100x to Frostnova's feat. Don't know about Sasuke's AP value, so I'm just assuming that they probably even or something.

The first thing I see is that Sasuke doesn't resist heat or fire in this key, which really screws him hard because Talulah's heat alone was able to vaporize rocks, bolts, and arrows. Imagine what it will do to human flesh if Sasuke tries to get close to her. Sasuke is unaware of her power, so he opens his mouth to call out his technique, allowing the heat to burrow inside his body and incinerate him from within.

Not to mention Talulah's power requires minimal movement. Just pointing fingers or slightly move her hands could easily launch her attack on Sasuke. So copying her movement ain't do shit. Her attack also materialize into existence which I kinda doubt that Sasuke could even see coming.

Dragon FRA

Hebi sasuke with kirin restricted would be a better matchup thematically but genjutsu is just too OP 😭

I’m going to cast the votes tomorrow. I’m typing this at 3 AM in the morning. I need sleep

Edgy Waifu for the win then. Sasuke kind of lasts longer due to sharingan being able to perceive her flames, and he does have substitution jutsu but it’s only for a time to stall.
Pretty much, as you said earlier Hebi Sasuke would just cook DBS Talulah with genjutsu. Issue is any version of P1 Sasuke just gets cooked by her too

Talulah's AP is 2.987 Gigatons via upscaling 100x to Frostnova's feat. Don't know about Sasuke's AP value, so I'm just assuming that they probably even or something.

The first thing I see is that Sasuke doesn't resist heat or fire in this key, which really screws him hard because Talulah's heat alone was able to vaporize rocks, bolts, and arrows. Imagine what it will do to human flesh if Sasuke tries to get close to her. Sasuke is unaware of her power, so he opens his mouth to call out his technique, allowing the heat to burrow inside his body and incinerate him from within.

Not to mention Talulah's power requires minimal movement. Just pointing fingers or slightly move her hands could easily launch her attack on Sasuke. So copying her movement ain't do shit. Her attack also materialize into existence which I kinda doubt that Sasuke could even see coming.

Dragon FRA
Yeah, not to mention even if he could see it coming there's nothing he can do but just prepare himself to die 💀

Back