• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan (Binding of Isaac) vs Rogue (Nuclear Throne)

Rogue probably. Only thing that will be a big problem would be Mega Satan summoning people at the start, because without game mechanics in his way he would spam danmaku in the meantime. Still, Rogue has plenty of experience with danmaku and fighting multiple enemies at once so she would win eventually

The general look of it. There seems to be a lack of justification on some of the stats, and a couple of those seem like they were only typed halfway. (Under striking strength, it says 'Able to harm opponents with durability'. Does she literally use her durability to strike people, or..?) Also doesn't seem to be much of a description for what her weapons do/how they work.

Might just be me, but I dunno.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
The general look of it. There seems to be a lack of justification on some of the stats, and a couple of those seem like they were only typed halfway. (Under striking strength, it says 'Able to harm opponents with durability'. Does she literally use her durability to strike people, or..?)
Might just be me, but I dunno.
All the justifaction for her AP and Durabiltiy is in the Calc linked, and it was all talked about and accepted in a content revision

I'm going with Rogue as well. Kaltias makes a fair point. Rogue has to deal with Danmaku as strong as or stronger than Mega Satan's on a regular basis. She will be able to win out considering Mega Satan borderline can't dodge.

Back