• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satanist vs Anime Satanist, Slade vs Lolikiano

Would her magic nullification work on him to neutralize his abilities, would his abilities be classified as magical or something else, cause personally I don't know

They come from a a demon from another reality, I doubt it's equatable to mental energy, so probably not.

Then Slade via intangibility, illusion creation, and skill advantage, he'll trick her (though she'd probably at least have some idea what's going on) with illusions, phase through some of her offense, pressure her into CQC, then out pace her and eventually either knock her out or kill her, while using his other abilities as support, though could see her staying at range and blasting him but think Slade has the means to overcome that.

She can drain intangibles of their life energy (That should probably be noted tough).

Her main style is flying with her broom, absorbing life energy and blasting people with it. Or, if there is enough energy for it, summon demons. Or a shoggoth, but I think she can do the latter without life energy.

It does work on zombie's in verse. It works on most undead, tough he should be able to take it for a prolonged time since he has a lot of health by her standards.

His summons would just get her to summon her demons tough.

Also pointing it out that he kinda one-shots if he gets in range for an attack.

Yeah was gonna keep it on my comment but removed it, cause I've seen life energy draining work on undead before, if that's the case then I'll change my vote to her for those reasons as well as having range advantage to blast him from a far

Why was the main argument for Slade revolving around getting into CQC range when he has a ton of ranged options in this key?

EDIT: Legit what as far as her having a range advantage, also. His range with his powers appears to be superior to hers.

Cause that's what he's really good at, he's a very skilled fighter, and personally I see him going into CQC more often and using other abilities as support

ZellTemplar55 said:
Cause that's what he's really good at, he's a very skilled fighter, and personally I see him going into CQC more often and using other abilities as support
That's legitimately not what he does in this key, though. He does as much ranged fighting and projectile abuse as he does close-quarters fighting, in almost every fight he has where he's got his powers.
He's just as likely to nuke her with a fireball or a bolt of electricity as he is to get in close and punch her to death

I was giving an example.

Although, unless she's really high into her tier, those barriers aren't going to stand up to one of his attacks.

Thanks to her flight she can dodge a bit easier (at least out of blast radius of stuff), plus more able to freely traverse the battlefield, at first didn't think it would matter much, considering Slade has taken on those that can fly, but adding in the ability to suck the life energy out of something even if it's dead, if she pulls it off, game over, if he can maintain constant pressure then maybe, for me it's really close, for me she seems to have just enough to get the job done a bit more often, heck at first all I did was briefly glance over things (like an idiot, really need to read them in detail)

Slade casually fingerflicks 3.6 KT characters, and is also barely even phased by all-out attacks from someone who can take out four characters in that general ballpark with one attack.

He should be far superior to her, honestly.

ZellTemplar55 said:
Thanks to her flight she can dodge a bit easier (at least out of blast radius of stuff), plus more able to freely traverse the battlefield, at first didn't think it would matter much, considering Slade has taken on those that can fly, but adding in the ability to suck the life energy out of something even if it's dead, if she pulls it off, game over, if he can maintain constant pressure then maybe, for me it's really close, for me she seems to have just enough to get the job done a bit more often, heck at first all I did was briefly glance over things (like an idiot, really need to read them in detail)
Slade can also fly in this key. As well as teleport freely.
He also has guided attacks, the ability to literally grab energy blasts out of the air and throw them back at people, and the ability to bind people in tendrils made of pyrokinetic energy. So mobility is only going to do so much good.

Han's meteor is 2.2 kilotons (ignoring the fact that he increased the mass of the pillars, which puts it somewhat higher on the ladder), kwon was so strong that he felt like a support character, she absorbed the power of someone far stronger than her.

That's what Loli scales to. They should be at least comparable.

None of that implies being in one-shot/stonewall territory of a character who already one-shots multiple 3.6 KT characters with one attack.

Slade should still be vastly superior.

Being at least twice as strong of a lowballed 2.2 kilotons feat is tough, and you can't exactly say he's above 5.8 in this instance.

Certanly you cannot say that he is strong enough to one-shot her barriers and her at once, though she wouldn't try to tank anything regardless.

Though, what is he likely to use? He did let some of the titans hit him, but he had knowledge on them already.

If he did let her lifeabsorb he's kinda dead. And if he summons demons he is just fueling her summoning.

If she can fly while saying those words, he's done, since speed is equal he'd have to entrap her which won't make her stop speaking , or the fact he doesn't even know what she's gonna do, also not seeing guided attacks in his key

Never said he'd one-shot both her barriers and her at once. Just said her barriers wouldn't hold up against his attacks.

What I ca say is that his scaling is vastly above hers, which (regardless of what the upper limit of the tiers is) should grant him the ability to easily overpower her with AP, because in a logical sense, that's how it should work.

Yeah, not gonna play he sematics game of "he isn't even twice as strong", tough it is far from a who hits first scenario, since neither one-shots.

What would he do in this situation tough?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Though, what is he likely to use? He did let some of the titans hit him, but he had knowledge on them already.

If he did let her lifeabsorb he's kinda dead. And if he summons demons he is just fueling her summoning.
The only time he ever really summoned demons was when he was trying to force the Titans to give up Raven, so that's not a guarantee.
He also only ever let two people land significant attacks on him. One was Cyborg, who he already knew was hilariously weaker than him. The other was Raven, who Trigon forbid him to kill or do any severe harm to.

There's no one thing he opens up with, as well, so we can forget about that angle.

I know he only let things he knew were weaker than him hit him, which is why I asked.

So what kind of things could he open with?

Just about anything he's capable of, really. Almost all of his powers are combat-applicable in some way.

That said, Pyrokinesis seems to be the one that has the most applications. He can guide it/make it follow his target, create walls of it to block projectiles, cause it to appear directly underneath people, make tendrils out of it to bind people (they supposedly hurt worse if you struggle against them), cover himself in flames that instantly melt whatever physical object makes contact with him, and coat his melee weapons in fire that basically does the same thing. He can also summon it with a thought if he needs to.

EDIT: I'm going to sleep. I'll be back to this later, probably.

She will be flying, so fire from below isn't much of a problem.

Restraints aren't important when she'd get killed if it caught her.

Creating walls, coating weapons and making himself hotter isn't useful here.

Back