• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wrong pic for Kirito. He uses his SAO Avatar in his 8-B version.

Anyways, Kirito has a massive AP advantage, downscaling from an 8-B+ boss, meanwhile Kazuma is baseline.

Kazuma does have better hax (barring ofc Incarnation), but Kirito likely has more combat experience, healing (now that items are added, like Healing Crystals that put him back to full HP), stuns, an even greater AP and speed advantage via Sword Skills, etc..

Kirito also has a Search Skill for finger/footprint searching, basically x-rays and heat signatures, as well as Outside System Skills that allow him to sense without needing to see, so Lurk won't be a problem here.

Lots of things going in Kirito's favor, but I'm not voting yet.

> Can absorb souls as XP

> 8B key

> Hasn't fought Ashen One yet

This needs fixed.

Kazuma's most deadly things in his arsenal currently would be Bind (Binds up Kirito with rope he shouldn't be able to break out of as it restrained Darkness + the skill is magical) and Drain Touch (Kirito shouldn't be able to resist due to the fact someone with high vitality like Darkness is required for resistance)

He's fairly likely to use some of these due to his outings as the Chivalrous Masked Thief, the Hydra, and some other things I can't remember showing him using it. Damage Transferral can also help a bunch here too.

Maybe, but Kazuma likes to combine that with Drain Touch which would drain Kirito out of all his stamina

Kirito could probably break out of that quite quickly if he thinks he's in great danger (he probably will since he's quite cautious). Could Kazuma keep up with stat amp of sword skills?

Damage Transferal could work as an equalizer, as it transfers damage and drain touch still works.

Steal could let Kazuma equalize AP and since SAO's menus are far from intuitive it might buy him a few seconds

Remember Ed, Quick Change exists, lol.

He could get a new sword in half a second with that shortcut menu, and I'm pretty sure Kirito has a bunch of spare swords. He had to level up Dual Wielding somehow without Dark Repulser.

He only has it when he:

SPOILERS

Gets mind controlled into being a follower of the goddess of vengeance.

Same with body puppetry

And there's a fair few nerfs to go with buffs there

idk

Apparently Kazuma's key is composite or smth

It's like how Megumin for some reason has the abilities of every Crimson Demon on her profile because of her capacity to learn them despite

never actually learning them.

Actually yo what's with that

I've removed all the powers that I know have nothing to do with explosions.

IDK if weather manipulation works by exploding the clouds or if all her elemental manipulation is because her explosions can cause light / fire, so I've left them in there.

Bump

Kazuma's getting Intermediate Magic if the CRT goes through, which would be...

-Actually dangerous Ice, Fire, and Air Manip

-An protective air shield

-Paralysis inducement

-Sleep that doesn't make people realize they've been cursed to sleep

-Blinding light flash.

You know how Kazuma has the weak versions of the ones in the anime?

He can actually use them as powerful attacks now, he can send a strike of lightning towards Kirito, can send a large blade of wind, can send a decent sized gust of fire, etc.

He also has healing magic as well.

Back