• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I will give my opinion. I go for Kazuma, he has more skills. That is the case if we talk both with Low 7-B Tier

Don't believe I see any counters to Michael's ranged absorption. While drain touch could help, Michael could probably just drain Satou from range

Remind me again when his energy sucking was shown to be ranged? The range is for his energy blasts last.

And no, considering Kazuma has Lurk, Detect enemy and Bind, the only thing awaiting Michael is either a bondage session with bombs or a sword.

Depends whether we are using Michael or Darkstar. Michael is restricted to contact but Darkstar is able to use his black energy as conduits to absorb others like in "Darkstar Rising" where he does so to Kevin, Humungosaur, the Plumber and a Highbreed simultaneously (he would have got Gwen but she blocked it). On two separate occasions in the same episode, he drains dozens of DNAliens the same way in quick succession and he also drains Gwen in "Couples Retreat".

Back