• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save The World Role Play

An all powerful being has set you in the MCU to see if you can survive and maybe even make a respectable name for yourself. You start in the MCU. You come from the ordinary world but discover yourself in the MCU. You choose two character profiles from vsbattles, one for the Introduction of the role play, where you start at either 9-B or 9-A tier, and can choose up to 8-B tier for when the game actually starts.

Character Sheet Template:

Name:

Player Name:

Sex/Gender:

VsBattle Character Profile: Both intro profile and your second profile.

Eh, why not play as a fictional character that already exists?

Name: Freddy Fazbear

Player Name: Christian Higdon

Sex/Gender: None, but called a male

VsBattle Character Profile: Intro and then Second (High 8-C)

Name: Colis

Player Name: DMUA

Age: Considering he seems to always have his face covered in shadow, tou can't really tell.

Sex/Gender: Gender does not apply to someone with Alucard's talents, though he prefers a male appearance

Occupation: Businessman. Asking too hard about the business might get you capped.

VsBattle Character Profile: Alucard (Hellsing) for the intro, Dio Brando for secondary

I promise I won't die on this one at least for one week.

Name:

Player Name: Edward

Age: 13 (hah nerds it was my birthday so now I'm officially a teen)

Sex/Gender: Male

VsBattle Character Profile: Judge Guy 1st, Leatherface (Mortal Kombat) 2nd.

Gonna have a theme!

Hammer users

Eh why not play as a video game character?

Name: Sans

Player Name: Sans2345

VsBattle Character Profile: Lucario 1st, Golden Freddy 2nd

Don't be absolutely absurd and starter pack is 9-A

Yes, if you limit the Power Mimicry to 9-A. . .

Hm...then it wouldn't be as useful as I thought in the long run...What's the max tier for this?

Wait, so from what I'm getting from this, you choose a character to roleplay as, but only have the powers of a 9-B/9-A character of your choice at the start and then the powers of your pick of 8-B character later? Or am I totally wrong on this?

(Someone lemme know If I did this wrong, never did anything like this before.)

Name: Jet

Player Name: CinnabarManx421

Sex/Gender: Genderless, but commonly referred to as Female

VsBattle Character Profile: Intro: Peridot (9-A Key), Aang (High 8-C)

Name: Boris Bobo

Player Name: Kiryu2012

Occupation: A large archosaurian reptile with an anthropomorphic design. He has a boxlike head with broad jaws and large teeth, dark blue eyes with slit pupils, theropod-esque legs with four claws on each foot, a crocodilian tail, beefy arms ending in four sizable claws on each hand, and blue scaly skin riddled with osteoderms.

VsBattle Character Profile: Mr. Krabs (9-B Base), The Mask (8-B)

Eh

I'm a bit iffy about Kira, but you need contact to really cause damage so he should be fine

Name: JaaD

Player Name: JaaD

VsBattle Character Profile: Kamen Rider Black, Wolverine (X-Men Film Series).

The name'll make sense eventually

Back