• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I heard Schreiber has 1-A immortality so DIO would have to use BFR to incapacitate him. That depends on how he uses his BFR though. If it's through physical touch then that isn't working for Wolfgang. I'm leaning towards Wolfgang as all he needs is one tap and DIO's dead.

Even if dio time stops and overrides Wolfie just comes back via lol 1-A and touches him once

Oh I'm not voting for Wolfgang. I just think it might be in a little more to his favor as of right now.

Not at all

And Wolfie is connected to glads which has 1-A teleportation so he could potentially come back in there before the incap time is up

Neither of those are in character

Overwrite at all will result in lol Low-Mid godly regen or type 8

Time Stop for eternity isn't a win condition. As time needs to pass for the 1 day to be valid. In time stop time doesn't pass.

Firephoenixearl said:
Time Stop for eternity isn't a win condition. As time needs to pass for the 1 day to be valid. In time stop time doesn't pass.
That is debatable as DIO could still move. And the condition is not only about time needs to pass but also by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day.

Yes. "Putting him in a state where he cannot harm the other fighter for '''over a day'''". Time stop is not included. Also even in time stop Dio cannot do anything to him so it's not really all that debatable.

Not on his profile.

Him using it for teleportation isn't because that's Reinhard's thing

Him being connected to it is so if he was somehow bfr'd and couldn't come back he could literally kill himself and come back in glads

This rule is unfair because one of the character could move, but if that how it is then i concede.

"Also even in time stop Dio cannot do anything to him so it's not really all that debatable."

That's not the point because it can be counted as incap.

Dio has never ever time stopped for eternity in character

In fact I'm not even sure why we say twoh has infinite time stop

Also Wolie moving creates shockwaves that would 1 shot Dio

Paul Frank said:
Not on his profile.
Him using it for teleportation isn't because that's Reinhard's thing
Him being connected to it is so if he was somehow bfr'd and couldn't come back he could literally kill himself and come back in glads

Doesn't that mean he should have tp on his profile? Also should I bloodlust DIO?

He can't use it to tp afaik only Reinhard can.

He is just able to use his type 8 and mid godly based on a 1-A structure to escape bfr if he really needed.

Bloodlusting Dio doesn't really help the situation though this is just a bad match. If you have to pick a Dies Irae commander pick Machina it's more thematic

TacticalNuke002 said:
What about overwriting into being mindhaxed? Should ignore Wolfgang's resistances.
That has never been done and we don't even know if he can do that. Also touching Wolfie means he goes true briah and looks in Dio's direction

Mindhaxing? That's literally what DIO's been doing the entire story. Also, it's been shown multiple times that he doesn't need to touch anything to overwrite it.

Standuser081 said:
Mindhaxing? That's literally what DIO's been doing the entire story. Also, it's been shown multiple times that he doesn't need to touch anything to overwrite it.
Using reality overwrite to null resistances is not though.

Dio has also shown multiple times that he does have to touch tp rewrite

Him needing contact to overwrite is pis?

When it is specifically stated and shown multiple times that he in fact needs contact

Yeah no

just to be clear if DIO tries to kill wolfie it won't work cuz 1-A immortality and the result will him go to his true briah which his glare is enough to damage the soul of his enemies or a simple motion so there is that.

Even in assiah he produces shockwaves by simply moving.

Dio literally dies from Wolfgang walking

What examples?

Because there are a bunch of examples of him needing contact and that was literally one of the reasons he lost

Pis would be if he just preferred to use contact and lost because of that. That's not the case though it is specifically stated and shown that he needs contact.

Not sure. 1-A wolfie's does for sure but even if it doesn't, if all the target has is resistance to soulhax on that level and not that durability he could still just splat them

His soul hax and mindhax is passive yes. I don't think the spears passive hax are 1-A though.

His 1-A soulrip through glads happens if he summons it and the target isn't inside it

If you are thinking of putting Dio against Rein imma have to stop you right there though and just say to use Machina or don't use Dies Irae characters

Paul Frank said:
His soul hax and mindhax is passive yes. I don't think the spears passive hax are 1-A though.
His 1-A soulrip through glads happens if he summons it and the target isn't inside it

If you are thinking of putting Dio against Rein imma have to stop you right there though and just say to use Machina or don't use Dies Irae characters
For the passive soulhax and mindhax, is it on a 1-A scale?

For the DIO vs Reinhard shit, absolutely not. If you think I'm that stupid then let me tell you sth, I'm getting tired of the controversy of Reinhard matches. Sorry if this offended you. Also yes, I'm planning to make a Reinhard match, and it's not Reinhard vs DIO.

Pretty much all of his powers come from RO. His examples of teleporting people around, mindhaxing mc allies like Okuyasu and Rohan, erasing Valentine across the multiverse etc. all are done without contact. He only can't RO without his hands and that's it.

Back