• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Path of Victory tells him what steps he needs to do to achieve a goal, if it can be achieved, and he can follow them automatically.
Stilling can just atomize Kars, which he can't regen from.

The fact he can regen from most of what Kars can do, so taking damage isn't a big issue.

Being able to chase Kars if he jumps timelines.
he understand everything and saying not is a big nfl

Except Scion has resistance to his powers getting copied. I also don't see how plot armor relates to knowing exactly what steps to take to succeed at a task.

As far as I am aware, pretty damn instantenous once it hits. Siberian gets destroyed in one blast.

Scion is literally an avatar made by his Tier 4 self. That won't matter much. There's no soul for Kars to steal, and again, resistance to power stealing.

In case someone wants to say he could go to a safe place if he needs to.

Path to Victory can simply tell him what to do so he hits, or where to aim and how. This is even leaving out using them as AoE.

@ Livinme The actual NFL is saying he can understand and copy everything no matter what. Stop.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Except Scion has resistance to his powers getting copied. I also don't see how plot armor relates to knowing exactly what steps to take to succeed at a task.
As far as I am aware, pretty damn instantenous once it hits. Siberian gets destroyed in one blast.

Scion is literally an avatar made by his Tier 4 self. That won't matter much. There's no soul for Kars to steal, and again, resistance to power stealing.

In case someone wants to say he could go to a safe place if he needs to.

Path to Victory can simply tell him what to do so he hits, or where to aim and how. This is even leaving out using them as AoE.

@ Livinme The actual NFL is saying he can understand and copy everything no matter what. Stop.
you know that Higher dimensional hax can bypass resistances and no is not a NFL saying that higher dimensional abilities destroy lower dimensional abilites

Killer Queen is seperate from Kars, techically. It's still Kira's stand, Kars is literally so charismatic he talked Kira's soul out of his body. I'm not kidding.

Kars can probably understand Path to victory, and the two would cancel each other out.

Oh no, I know that, it is on his profile after all.

Again, Scion has resistance to getting his powers copied.

@Livinme They "bypass" resistance because lower tier stuff rarely get resistances like that. Regardless, understanding is still not 4-D.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Oh no, I know that, it is on his profile after all.
Again, Scion has resistance to getting his powers copied.

@Livinme They "bypass" resistance because lower tier stuff rarely get resistances like that. Regardless, understanding is still not 4-D.
literally smashor give you proves and you ignore him understading is 4D and if you think the contrary then simple do A CRT

There's no need to do a CRT. You are seriously getting annoying. I literally said the exact same thing when you claimed countless was the same as infinite, which even Chariot disagreed with.

I keep asking if D4C was making timelines before or after Kars absorbed it but the questions seems to keep getting missed.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
There's no need to do a CRT. You are seriously getting annoying. I literally said the exact same thing when you claimed countless was the same as infinite, which even Chariot disagreed with.
I keep asking if D4C was making timelines before or after Kars absorbed it but the questions seems to keep getting missed.
number one i never say that countless is infinite i say that the disc of kars are infinite and even white snake hit him infinite times and nothing happens

number two higher dimensional hax bypass resistance and inmunaity

@Sir

I honestly don't know if D4C created timelines before or after Kars copied it.

Because 4D, in general, is superior to 3D. And I'm pretty sure Scion's resistance is only 3D, since it comes from Trumps not being able to copy his ability. 90% sure Trumps do not have 4D power mimicry. I see no mention of the whole "Shard" mechanic on Scion's profile.

The Smashor said:
@Sir

Because 4D, in general, is superior to 3D. And I'm pretty sure Scion's resistance is only 3D, since it comes from Trumps not being able to copy his ability. 90% sure Trumps do not have 4D power mimicry. I see no mention of the whole "Shard" mechanic on Scion's profile.
exactly

The disc comes from succing the other Kars, who only have a statement of countless, just like in the profile, so you were pretty much indeed stating that.

@Smashor

I see. But yes, that is nothing more than good power copying as far as I am aware... hmm, let me see if I can try asking what others think.

The Smashor said:
@Sir

Before.

Joji proposed the idea that what D4C does is create timelines when the two Funny Valentines were explaining the power to him.

Later Kars confirmed it when he did copy it.

Since Kars' power mimicry can copy Path to Victory due to Scion's resistance being 3D vs Kars' 4D power mimicry, my vote goes to Kars. Since Path to Victory is constantly active, and Kars has aknowledged a similar ability before (But it was way, way stronger), Kars should be able to copy it as soon as the fight begins. Since Kars can improve abilities he gets, his Path to Victory would eventually overpower Scion's. This would tell Kars that he can use MiH to dodge Scion's attacks (Scion's time resistance only applies to himself, it wouldn't apply to Kars or the universe at large, meaning MiH would be largely uneffected) and get past his Regenerationn with Killer Queen.

Path to Victory is a thinker ability, as well, so it's well within what Kars can copy.

As far as I care, it is indeed not 4-D.

Also, Beyond and Path to Victory is not similar at all. Beyond makes stuff go Joji's way for his amusement as long as he believes in it, like he was a character in a book while being aware of it. Path to Victory simply lets Scion know how to perfectly execute any goal that can be executed, no matter how absurdly hard it may be to pull off.

Also, the time resistance isn't just for him. Stilling stills wavelengths, time is one of them as it worked on two time related abilities, and his range is outright planetary, so not sure about that working.

@Sir

Well the power mimicry is 4D. It copied a Low 2-C ability. So as far as you care, you're objectively wrong.

Eh, it's still a passive ability Kars can notice.

Can't still what you can't hit.

Still looking into that.

Except Beyond is an external being that does things Joji has no clue about but benefit him. Path to Victory is Scion just knowing what he has to do to achieve a goal that can be achieved.

"Bursts of energy, force fields" "Golden Light" "Planetary Range" You keep assuming he needs to do an easy to read straight line blast.

Dude. He copied Made in Heaven, which is Low 2-C, and D4C, which in the novel is Low 2-C.

Okay. That would make it even easier for Kars to copy.

Kars will have already long since copied Path to Victory and will know to dodge anything Scion throws at him, since he'd make his version better.

The Smashor said:
Dude. He copied Made in Heaven, which is Low 2-C, and D4C, which in the novel is Low 2-C.
Okay. That would make it even easier for Kars to copy.

Kars will have already long since copied Path to Victory and will know to dodge anything Scion throws at him, since he'd make his version better.
He didn't copy Made in Heaven. DIO stuck the requiem arrow on his Whitesnake and it evolved into Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem.

kars wins because d4cu

if scion kills kars he shouldnt be able to forsee d4cu traveling to another dimonsion bringing in 50 kars all of them about to dojayn the **** out of scion

>He didn't copy Made in Heaven. DIO stuck the requiem arrow on his Whitesnake and it evolved into Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem.

Yeah that is true. But he did copy Novel D4C, so his point remains uneffected.

Chariot190 said:
>He didn't copy Made in Heaven. DIO stuck the requiem arrow on his Whitesnake and it evolved into Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem.
Yeah that is true. But he did copy Novel D4C, so his point remains uneffected.
And I agree. But wanted to clarify that.

Back