• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scooby Doo Discussion Thread #1

Since all the big ones have a discussion thread, I thought in beginning one for Scooby Doo.

Projects up to the end of the year.

• Get the image for each one comic feat for the Scooby Doo characters (Have read, need to re-read to remember source) [Current Status: Not Completed]
  • Research each one of the shows and check for every single feat (Can only remember bits of Mystery Inc and have yet to see Be Cool! Scooby Doo) [Current Status: Not Completed]
  • Research the games and check for feats there (There are game feats on some parts, including Sealing but I haven't played the games myself, only included because it was mentioned on the CRTs and mods thought it was fine.) [Current Status: Not Completed]
  • Create one page per version of Scooby Doo characters Just so that Ant does not complain about Composite anymore [Current Status: Not even close]
  • Write fanfics and smut with Scooby Doo characters [Status: May have overdone it.]

You may find some interesting feats in mystery incorporated, but outside of some gags perhaps the gang are just...people.

Other then those 'the monster was real' scooby doo movies. And that odd Halloween one.... where a stage magician guy trys to take over Halloween with real magic from a pixie I want to say.

Also you could probably get away with the crystal cove group having the feats of the clasic series, scrappy due spin off and 13 demons spin off as I believe they are all referenced in that series.

(If I recall fred claims to have been at trap camp the year of 13 demons)

Nah, even the live action movies have feats.

For example, those creatures that can use possession, Scrappy Doo using souls to boost strength, soul stealer scepter.

Scrappy throws a monster into a volcano and it erupts because of it, there's a lot of feats, both non-gags and gags that can be used, though I need to have the exact source or else it won't be used.

Darkmon cns said:
(If I recall fred claims to have been at trap camp the year of 13 demons)
He states that he was doing a cheerleader camp.

O ya those movies no doubt, hadn't even thought of them, tho the one where all the monsters came to life Especially seems like it would have something

Remember Low 2-C Scooby with a wall of hax being denied due to that incarnation being too out of place for the average one?

I guess he could get it's own profile, if he hasn't already, unless it got denied from some other reason I don't remember.

Been going through the TV Series for feats.

I'm not even close to being done but I have found a few laser/light dodging feats as well as some cases where Scooby achieved relativistic speeds or close to them which, given the KE is likely already in the megatons.

There's also a lot of abilities I've seen.

But I'll probably post more in-depth stuff after I'm finished.

Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed (1 10) Movie CLIP - The Pterodactyl Ghost (2004) HD
Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed (1 10) Movie CLIP - The Pterodactyl Ghost (2004) HD

What tier would the pterodactyl ghost be?

Should be comparable to the other monsters, of which are easily at least Wall level, and maybe Supersonic cause of the electricity ghost? But otherwise superhuman, possibly subsonic.

One of the monsters were able to hold back the Mystery Machine driving at top speed with seemingly ease before Freddy backed into it at full speed. There's also Scooby's feat pf destroyinf the Tar Monster after turning it into ice, although he needed a fire extinguisher for that. Still, though, a big thing like the Pterodactyl Ghost should at least be able to tank that, albeit with injuries.

And then the first movie had one of the monsters tanking a speeding rollercoaster hitting him as well as had some generally wall level feats save for Scrappy-Doo at the end who might possibly reach Small Building at best, but likely Wall+

Bobsican said:
Remember Low 2-C Scooby with a wall of hax being denied due to that incarnation being too out of place for the average one?

I guess he could get it's own profile, if he hasn't already, unless it got denied from some other reason I don't remember.
Low 2-C Scooby was an error on my sight, aka me thinking that Scooby being a descendant of Higher dimensional eldritch being = same power as (Which is wrong,becaause or else they wouldnt need the Jaguar's heart to ******* kill it.)

In other hand, Mystery Inc characters should be able to kill up to low 2-C characters with the Jaguar heart and the power of friendship because thats the only thing that can kill an Annunaki (presumably, I do need to rewatch the series, so I may be wrong about it.)

Scooby might have godly regen.

In A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, we see his sould leave his body in fright and he's perfectly fine.

This soul is purely white.

In another episode, Scooby's body becomes completely pale which is the same exact design and then falls over and shatters but is fine shortly after. This could be a representation of his spirit shattering upon hearing that his family was taken by a ghost.

I know it's not the most clear-cut thing, but I feel it's a possibility.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Scooby might have godly regen.
In A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, we see his sould leave his body in fright and he's perfectly fine.

This soul is purely white.
I almost misread that and thought that was mid-godly, sadly that wasn't the case, but I'm all in for low-godly

Screenshot 2019-12-25-21-12-37-1
Screenshot 2019-12-25-21-13-07-1
Screenshot 2020-01-09-10-11-42-1
Screenshot 2019-12-26-10-14-10-1
Screenshot 2020-01-09-10-11-04-1
The ghost/spirit is exactly the same pale white as what Scooby turns into in the other pics, and then you can see it shatters. He shows up fine after this. In context, Scooby was extremely frightened by his parents being stolen away and that's when he turned pale and shattered. It's IMO a representation of his spirit literally shattering as a result pf hearing this as well as a play on "pale as a ghost", and given it's a gag, more often than not these toony toons mean things literally.

Of course, I only say it's a possible feat. It depends om what people think.

Back