• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, so most of the "monsters" in this incarnation of Scooby Doo can either relatively keep up with the gang, or out-pace them. Should their speed be scaled to the Supersonic that the gang has for outrunning (What I believe) is the 10,000 Volts ghost, despite that one not appearing in this incarnation?

Mystery Incorporated has suggested that it was connected to the other incarnations like the original show (Miner 49ner, Charlie the robot, captain kutler, space kook, plus a few more background appearances of ghosts from the original show), 13 ghosts of Scooby Doo (Flim Flam cameo), and MAYBE both of the Scooby and Scrappy shows (Daphne and Fred refusing to talk about Scrappy Doo upon seeing a statue on him)

Despite the possibity of Mystery Incorporated being connected to those, the 10,000 volts ghost is not in any of those shows mentioned. So....scale to the Supersonic or no?

I think Mystery, Inc is a soft-reboot, meaning that the events of the previous series happened if they were mentioned, but not necessarily the same way. It's not really in the same canon since the original series characters actually grew into adults, while they're still teenagers in Mystery Inc.

Scooby-Doo continuity is really confusing, especially since IIRC, What's New, Scooby-Doo? is supposed to be in canon with Scooby-Doo! Where are you? and A Pup Named Scooby-Doo despite almost nothing adding up.

So, do we just use Average Human speed for things like the Slime Monster, and the Gator People (higher in cases like Obliteratrix) ?

The reason i'm doing Mystery Inc is cause...well 1. It's my favorite incarnation of the series. And 2. ...it's the only one I saw all the episodes of.

Okay and there's also "The Freak"

There are two. The fake one who was Fred's father, and the real one. Should those be separated or in one?

One of the Gator people appeared instantly in front of the Mystery Machine after a lighting strike light had faded. Could just be dramatic effect but just saying just in case.

Still think that they should be Athlete Humans if not peak humans speed to keep it up with Mystery Inc, who is still capable of run with Scoob, who is supposedly running at his 30mph speed

Besides, normal characters on Scooby Doo are always slower than the villains, somehow, even though they are all humans,

I think Hotdog girl should be here, but a composite version since she did have more than just one costume with different abilities

Not to mention that villains could supposedly be 9-B due to their being somewhat consistent in Scooby Doo stuff, like, ever since the beginning of the series they were able to do stuff like break walls

Shouldn't the gang get some degree of toon force? I can only think of two examples like the multiple "doors chase" scenes, and those scenes of "we hide in one object, but whe the monster checks it, we appear out of a different object"

@Shattered

Yeah, I think so, I just didn't add because at the time I couldn't remember of any feat on Toon Force, for some reason, except Shaggy and Scooby eating a lot, weirdly enough

@Darkanine

Since Mystery Inc were able to no sell a universal reset, they should be Acausal, no?

I'm working on the Ghost Trucker right now, and I know it's AP is 9-B, as for speed and durability...

Speed: I THINK it would be Superhuman. The fact that the wheels catch on fire as soon as it starts moving is kinda weird, but it's implied that the fire is faked, but I dunno how one fakes that.

Durability: I believe "At Least 9-B" since the Mystery Machine fell on it's hood and it wasn't even dented, and the whole truck got flipped over at it still wasn't damaged at all.

That's the problem. It wasn't explained. Just like with Slime Mutant, it wasn't explained how they could produce more from their hands, it wasn't explained how Rung Ladderton got the wheels to set on fire, when driving. All that was explained was his motive, and that he painted the truck to look really old.

Plus if it was Hypersonic this would also make the Mystery Machine Hypersonic for being able to PASS this thing, and the gang managed to run back to the Mystery Machine while the truck was chasing after them, before it could actually get them.

Well, Shaggy and Scooby are already massively Hipersonic since they reacted to lightning, so... Idk, I will try to watch the thing and see whats going on, or we can just ask Darkanine

Well, alright.

As for abilities...for some reason whenever it disappears, a thunder clap happens. And it might have teleportation since it disappeared behind the mystery machine in a narrow road, and then appeared in front of it, a few seconds later.

The Scooby Doo wiki says it has Intangability....but no it doesn't.

Yeah, Scooby Doo wikia is a bit outdated, there its states that Sarah could "Project a darkness that devoured any physical matter in it" yet I found nothing like that on her movie

Oh my...Thomas has mostly superior AP, while Lightning possibly has superior speed, but that's only IFGhost Truck is not actually Hypersonic.

ALRIGHT! Man-Crab.

Man-Crab
-------------------------------

Feats:
- Smashed through wooden stairs
- Able to catch and kidnap Daphne, Caught Velma but didn't kidnap her, and NEARLY got Scooby and Shaggy
- Can topple over and break stone walls and stalagmites nearly as large as themself
- Destroyed peices of a wooden bridge

Given the scaling thing already makes him 9-B and I doubt the stalagmite and stone wall thing is anything higher are lower than that.

9-B

Superhuman Speed on it right now.

Okay, I'm doing Que Horrifico now and...she doesn't fight herself. She calls children to fight for her. And these children HAVE been shown to be physically superior to Daphen, Velma, Shaggy, AND possibly Fred. But that is only because they are in large numbers (at least over 100) so..first of all.

Does Que Horrifico and the children she calls to help her go in seperate profiles or not?

And secondly, should these children still be 9-B from the scaling? Cause they just...don't seem 9-B.

@Shattered, they are characters of a cartoon, but to be honest, all normal people are somewhat 9-B, remember when they took out that army of robots who were able to kill Hotdog girl?

Well, the sheriff were able to destroy one of them by throwing rocks at it, so yeah, normal people are far stronger than normal in Scooby Doo verse

Back