• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
I don't think there is much that needs to be said there.

First off, I'm 100% sure that even if Low 2-C Scooby is legit, it's far from being his normal form. So at the very least, it should be a key.

Secondly, being the same species as something =/= same tier, especially since Scooby is just a distant descendant of one, not a pureblood one. And the Evil Entity certainly wouldn't have been that much of a problem if Scooby was Low 2-C.

tl;dr no

Sorry about the white photo, will fix later.

@Kiryu2012

And is not dumb, he is an Annunaki, all Annunaki are from another dimension and thus have these powers.

And well, this is the composite version of the page, obviously that it wouldn't be his normal form.

He isn't an Annunaki though.

IIRC, he's just descended from an Annunaki, not possessed by one.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
He isn't an Annunaki though.
IIRC, he's just descended from an Annunaki, not possessed by one.
He doesn't need to be possessed tho, is just that Pericles wasn't an Annunaki and was corrupted by the Evil Entity, to which was killed off by the Mystery Inc.

Also if the only reasoning for Low 2-C Scooby is that he's an Annunaki, then that means his base form in that continuity is Low 2-C. Which makes no sense.

Is there even anything else in the Scooby Doo series that supports his Low 2-C rating outside of the Annunaki deal?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Thats.....
Kind of a big assumption.
Is not an assumption, he only discovered that he was an annunaki very later in his life and most annunaki were

A) Dead

B) Without using their powers

So it just sounds dumb

Kiryu2012 said:
Is there even anything else in the Scooby Doo series that supports his Low 2-C rating outside of the Annunaki deal?
Actually no, due to the fact that the Evil Entity was the first bad guy with this rating.

I think there was more about that series, but they were canceled by the ' Stay cool Scooby Doo' series

You still haven't addressed our previous points either. About Scooby NOT being a full annunaki, just a descendant of one.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I just found this profile and I agree that it's ridiculous. Who made him Low 2-C?
... I did, know what.

Just... Just delete it or turn it into another 9-B whatever..,

Is not like I can have more proof due to the fact that the only series that had these low 2-C ratings is canceled, so I won't be able to have more proof.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It doesn't matter. A Low 2-C with Immeasurable speed CANNOT just be 9-B all of sudden due to lack of knowledge.
Well, it considering that one of its powers is to manipulate reality and he thought he was just a talking dog for most of its life, it could work...

If this was a more serious kind of series and not 'detective kids and talking dog'.

Because I could say that he was putting an unconscious sealing on himself due to his own powers, but Hey

That's just a theory,

A... Cartoon theory.. Oh god, what am I doing about my life...

Matthew Schroeder said:
In all honesty, this profile and the whole verse's profiles should be nuked.
Why the whole verse? I mean, there are only three profiles and I am putting Scooby as 9-B for being stronger than Shaggy

Whether or not the Annukani are accurate or not isn't really the point of this thread.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Whether or not the Annukani are accurate or not isn't really the point of this thread.
I am putting him without the Annunaki thing, I am putting him at 9-B, likely higher with nanite scooby snack

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I agree. Does he have anything else that ever somewhat hints at tier 2 ? Otherwise....
I think it would have more feats higher than our normal 9-B, but the series was canceled, so no.

The only answer I can give is no.

I don't think the verse should be deleted, but it should definitely be downgraded. I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure being a universal threat isn't low 2-C unless hitler is 6-A.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I don't think the verse should be deleted, but it should definitely be downgraded. I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure being a universal threat isn't low 2-C unless hitler is 6-A.
You know what I find funny in the Hitler thing? Is the fact that the Scooby Gang found some nazi robots that tried to kill them

Back