• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-343 Image

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
Our current image is uhhh... pretty dumb tbh. It's not even 343 fanart it's just that generic picture of God but with a doomguy name slapped on it. I mean if we're gonna use that just use the original picture, it's not like it's hard to find. In the meantime I guess I could try and find some actual 343 fanart.

I am not sure but why do I feel like putting that pic is the equivalent of inserting your headcanon interpretation and spreading misinformation towards the other people who stumbled upon that page?

Aurugermil said:
I am not sure but why do I feel like putting that pic is the equivalent of inserting your headcanon interpretation and spreading misinformation towards the other people who stumbled upon that page?
By this reasoning, all Book characters who don't have official pictures should have theirs removed.

Fan Arts and the like should be accepted, I think.

Matthew's suggestion is better. The other one is pretty obviously Jesus, which would be a bit unfair religiously. The other one, while technically still the Christian God, is much more generic and can apply to pretty much any monotheistic religion.

Back