• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your LEAST favorite verse

In the words of the previous thread:

"SCP-682 starts out in his High 8-C form, and has the ability to do what it does best."

Dragon Ball Super: UI Goku could kill SCP-682. If 682 1-B form used, He solos.

My Hero Academia: 682 solos

Konosuba: same as MHA

Umineko When They Cry: Mid Tier like Maria Ushiromiya will slaughter 682, no matter what.

Demonbane: Elder God Demonbane seal 682, GG

I don't actively dislike many verses, but I wouldn't complain if the dino chomped Assassin's Creed.

I'm with dargoo, that I generally don't actively dislike verses. However, I don't watch anime and only read like 2 mangss, so I guess 682 eats a bunch of anime dudes before running into a tier Smurf or some shit.

Akame ga Kill!: 682 gobbles up every last one of them.

Puella Magi Verse: 682 eats up everyone bar the God tiers and maybe even the High tiers. However, they can't actually kill it, so inconclusive probably.

Sir Ovens said:
Akame ga Kill!: 682 gobbles up every last one of them.

Puella Magi Verse: 682 eats up everyone bar the God tiers and maybe even the High tiers. However, they can't actually kill it, so inconclusive probably.
<Dislikes verses

<Spams matches between em

K but why tho

Anyway

Prototype: He solos in base

Pokémon: Stalemate

Uhh, it seems pretty clear cut to me. It just says explain what happens if you pit 682 against a verse you don't like. Serious, noncondescending question, is your first language something other than English? If its Spanish, I know some of that.

Wokistan said:
Uhh, it seems pretty clear cut to me. It just says explain what happens if you pit 682 against a verse you don't like. Serious, noncondescending question, is your first language something other than English? If its Spanish, I know some of that.
Arabic

Between Oryx and some of the others, he may not be able to

I will update my message again:

- Dragon Ball: Lord Beerus will hakai him.

- Boku no Hero Academia: 682 solos.

- Konosuba: 682 solos.

- One-Punch man: 682 solos

- Umineko When they cry: Any character will instant kill him.

- Demonbane: Nyar erase him.

- Pokemon: Do let him try fighting against Arceus, or he will get erased by just thoughts, even Dialga and Palkia can do same.

- Cthulhu Mythos: Weird color will make 682 confused, and died instantly.

Back