• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 VS Jenny Wakeman

Blah blah blah, Non-Corporeal, blah blah blah, Mid-Godly Regen, blah blah blah, Power Mimicry, blah blah blah, Adaptation, we all know how this thread wil go.

Jen can barely do any damage to the giant lizard, due to the Regenerationn and durability that SCP-682 has adapted (Same reason above). Plus I don't think Jen can even lift that monster up and toss him/it to the sun or anywhere that's not directly to the solar system. Yes, Jen has pushed the sun, so it would be much easy for her to push Saturn, which is also SCP-682's size, but the giant lizard is pretty much going to chomp down Jen into pieces when she gets too close.

Might as well go with SCP-682 anyway.

The feat was recalced at 267.7 FOE with a probably more accurate method. It hasn't been accepted yet (I just made it), but just putting that out there.

@Weekly

Supposedly due to the nature of the Scp foundation, nothing is canon per se, and the reader interprets what they want to consider canon based on implications. Thats why there are so many different origins for 682. It really doesnt matter though, since i assume the hateful star is more powerful than a non sentient one, and we dont know if 682 regenerated..

It depends, to be honest. SCP-682 may have survived a weaker, less-charged version of SCP-2722's cannon blast, so it's not a stomp yet.

But yeah, it's probably gonna turn into a stomp.

Back