• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Platwing Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just assume this is extended canon because meh

Accel has no way to kill 682

I don't know he can incap her

I don't know if 682 can kill Accel but seeing Accel is not immortal, she will eventually outlive him

Another question if 682 wins by outliving then why does every other immortal that goes against Accelerator always ends in a incon?

Yeah, outliving is a valid wincon now. So, I will vote for SCP-682 because of it.

i mean, can't an hydrochloric acid bath keep 682 incapped enough for it to mostly not be a problem?

Also, didn't Accelerator's wings explicitly prevent Nephthys, a Magic God, from healing?

Can 682 even do anything to Accelerator besides outlast him?

Neph's Regenerationn had nothing to do with natural Regenerationn, she's walking magic and he didn't use his wings, but Magic Negating spears that destroyed and rotted her Magic Body. He can with wings negate/prevent up to High Regenerationn though, yes, as Kakine couldn't reform his body when smashed by Rensa's wings (Which are still technically Accel's wings since she copied his personal reality).

Also, does platinum wings automatically assume that he has help from Qliphah Puzzle 545? Since both times he did platinum wings (vs Corny and then I think Elizard?), 545 was calculating or at least accessing the Clonoth.

Steamport said:
Also, does platinum wings automatically assume that he has help from Qliphah Puzzle 545? Since both times he did platinum wings (vs Corny and then I think Elizard?), 545 was calculating or at least accessing the Clonoth.
Accel in all forms except Pre-headshot has Qliphah, yes.

Steamport said:
No he doesn't since Platinum wings and Clonoth are two seperate things and Accelerator only needs Qliphah to access the Clonoth not Planinum wings.

Schnee One said:
People forget that's a win con now.
I never really got that logic though. Characters should win via being able to win in battle not because one character can outlive the other. That's just my opinion though.

Imo 682's real wincon is her stamina. Accelerator will tire eventually and will need rest/food etc. while she can keep carrying on without rest, although I'm not sure if she needs food or not.

Because this is 682, when I say incap, I personally mean "damaged to the point where he'll need to regen a bit to be able to do anything"

No way 682 is getting through Accelerator's shield though.

And that 85 nonillion joules is from post-headshot accelerator, not platwings. (It's approx how much rotational energy you'd get for 5 minutes from the Earth, which he did to try to destroy the Windowless Building).

I would bring up the fact that 682 got incapped by 001-Clef EASILY, but that's 1-B (what??), and that is likely on a different level than the likes of Toaru-verse Gabriel (who Accelerator fought).

The problem is, Accelerator can't perma-kill 682. 682 managed to literally survive not existing.

Now, someone on the tier of Crowley, Aiwass, or Perfect Othinus may be able to perma-kill 682, because simply blowing up the universe it is in, or Archetype Controller BS, might solve the problem of 682.

Archetype controller can only erase the existence of Archetypes. If it erased the existence of Kihara's, I don't think they'd literally vanish, but their profession and drive would ultimately disappear towards science and the like.

(That's why Kihara Enshuu was isolated in that juvenile hall even though she didn't really need punishment. Someone…someone on the same level as sensei was afraid of having this decoded.)

Kihara Enshuu was not an expert at trickery, but it still had to have been incredibly difficult to get her to hole up deep inside that prison like it was a luxury hotel while thinking it was her own idea. Whoever this was had pulled it off splendidly. It had been enough to completely overturn her murderous schedule and the joy of being needed by those around her.

Yuiitsu's list of candidates was quite short.

And just one person on that list had any real connection with the Kihara brand.

(The Archetype Controller. So it's that board chairman.)

- Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel Volume 15, Between the Lines 2

TL;DR: Aleister somehow used the Archetype Controller to make Enshuu hole up inside a prison like it was a luxury hotel while thinking it was her own idea.

Accelerate420 said:
Immortality via out living being a win-con shouldn't even be a wincon because then that just means it's a stomp, lmao.
It also shouldn't be a win-con because it's not beating them in battle but just waiting for their life expectancy to run out.

If the immortal can deal the final punch that's different but imo no outliving someone should not count as a win-con.

Scrlk666777 said:
Accelerate420 said:
Immortality via out living being a win-con shouldn't even be a wincon because then that just means it's a stomp, lmao.
It also shouldn't be a win-con because it's not beating them in battle but just waiting for their life expectancy to run out.
If the immortal can deal the final punch that's different but imo no outliving someone should not count as a win-con.
Agreed. If it's a situation where both stalemate and that's the only win-con, that's just silly. It should just be an incon.

^^ There was a CRT on that and outliving was accepted as a valid wincon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back