• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-999 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rau

to scp-999
ACA5
tier HIGH 1-A
I open to give

First of all, let me explain the reason for causality 5, you already give causality 5 to the Scarlet king on your site. If your story is

= https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/omnigenesis-and-the-law-of-blades

so what does this do? Let me tell you right away, in the same story, we see that the Scarlet King even created the concept of beginning. That is the beginning of everything. that is, the red king has causality 5 from the very beginning of creation.
and scp 999 can interact with the red king. He is directly his child. Therefore, causality should be given 5. (the title of the story is above)

our next topic is for tier High 1-a or 0.

First of all, we need to look at the attack format of scp 999. In a memory of scp 999 with scp 682, after scp 682 flattens him with his foot, scp 999 hugs him, calming him down and now disabling him.

proof= http://scpvakfi.wikidot.com/scp-999

and again in the story "new job" it is said that even the red king cannot be immune to this feature of scp 999. so in the future, scp 999 can also disable the red king in the same way. you get the lowest High 1-a for the red king on your site. So I request scp 999 to be at least High 1-a.

image.png

image.png

IMG_20230514_010633.jpg

Last edited:
so what does this do? Let me tell you right away, in the same story, we see that the Scarlet King even created the concept of beginning. That is the beginning of everything. that is, the red king has causality 5 from the very beginning of creation.
and scp 999 can interact with the red king. He is directly his child. Therefore, causality should be given 5.
That's Acausality 5 Negation- If I understand your strange wording correctly
First of all, we need to look at the attack format of scp 999. In a memory of scp 999 with scp 682, after scp 682 flattens him with his foot, scp 999 hugs him, calming him down and now disabling him.
This is hax, not AP
and again in the story "new job" it is said that even the red king cannot be immune to this feature of scp 999. so in the future, scp 999 can also disable the red king in the same way. you get the lowest High 1-a for the red king on your site. So I request scp 999 to be at least High 1-a.
Again, this is hax. Not AP

And we already know that SCP characters have a lot of smurf hax. So ig It's a bit weird that you are trying to give AP from these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back