• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you're making a meta 4th wall breaking game

how do you totally mess with your players heads?

what is your "flowey knows you loaded" or "monkia hijacks the game" moment

Write out the first words of your story, have the first letter of each word be the password and say this;

"The final password is located at the start."

what i would do is have a secret area and the only way to enter it is super random and ridiculous, and once you do enter the secret area it's all bloody and horrific like a creepypasta, with the lifeless bodies of all the main characters and enemies with empty eye sockets. but here's the catch, the game can tell if you're recording and you cannot enter the area if you're recording so one kid enters this area and writes all about it and nobody believes him because nobody can replicate it on camera. you will also be auto kicked out if you start recording after you enter the place

Yellowpig10 said:
what i would do is have a secret area and the only way to enter it is super random and ridiculous, and once you do enter the secret area it's all bloody and horrific like a creepypasta, with the lifeless bodies of all the main characters and enemies with empty eye sockets. but here's the catch, the game can tell if you're recording and you cannot enter the area if you're recording so one kid enters this area and writes all about it and nobody believes him because nobody can replicate it on camera. you will also be auto kicked out if you start recording after you enter the place
just screenshot or take a photo bruh xd

screenshots will also kick you out. not much i can do about using a camera but using a camera on a computer screen will probably look super fake even if it's real

even if that provides proof it's real there will be tons of people calling it fake so my mission will still be complete.

Recording it FROM the phone and posting it in the VS wiki and TV tropes so that it gets viral and you'll fail? -w-

make them play its everyday bro on ear busting level and can't shut the game until they finish the game with that music all the way through. Then send them to yaoi site as a reward

TISSG7Redgrave said:
make them play its everyday bro on ear busting level and can't shut the game until they finish the game with that music all the way through. Then send them to yaoi site as a reward
jeez dude

I remember a game with this as it's saving feature

"These are save gems. Use them wisely. They're rare and expensive. And yes the developer did this on purpose to troll you."

Back