• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

scribblenauts is weird af and also possible changes to maxwell

in advance this is very unorganized and I'm sorry

first of all a kinda simple one (that should probably go in the calc requests thread (but since there isn't really anything in the game you can use as units of measurement it's kinda ehhh) but whatever), maxwell's lifting strength should be upgraded to like athletic human at least for being able to casually throw a dumbbell (of unknown weight but it's a dumbbell) this far in unlimited and this far in unmasked

we've also got his speed for every version of him which is just unknown, I don't have any ****** quantum physics calculations for this but I think it's just safe to say it's average human normally and athletic human to peak human or probably superhuman with upgrades

and now for the ****** weird and stupid shit we've got his AP, SS and durability, we'll start with AP for creating stuff with his notebook
we'll start with the most impressive stuff maxwell can create, so this is what a scribblenauts galaxy/solar system/universe, whatever the **** it is looks like, looks nothing like a solar system, looks a lot like a galaxy and we don't know what a universe looks like but whether maxwell writes galaxy, solar system or universe, the same object comes up, but what's weird is that it also shows up when you type "vega", which is a star about 2.5 times bigger than the sun, even though the object created is definitely not all just one star

so you're probably thinking like "whoa whoa obviously that's not a whole solar system/galaxy/universe, it's like half the size of maxwell himself this is so dumb" and yeah I'm also thinking that, but I've heard some people say it's meant to be a distant solar system/galaxy/universe even though that still doesn't make any sense since it appears in front of the background objects and also maxwell can just ******* whack it with a bat like it's right in front of him even though it should be way way out in space
there isn't really anything to support this but what if it's just all the mass/density of a solar system/galaxy/universe packed into a tiny ass little thingamajig, and that still doesn't make sense since then it'd probably have a massive gravitational pull and the whole earth would probably get torn apart or something, but hey this is fiction, fiction makes no sense, scribblenauts makes even less sense than most fiction, it's possible
we don't need to look at this stuff again in unmasked since you can create the same stuff in that game

enough of that on to the SS and durability for unlimited, in the area kana craters (the moon (btw maxwell also definitely should have self-sustenance since he can clearly breathe in space)) you can see a "colossal earth" there which is obviously meant to be the planet you just came from that you're staring at off in the distance, and maxwell CAN'T actually destroy this one I just tried, but if we make a colossal earth of our own to mimic it, maxwell can destroy it in exactly 35 whacks with a bat (this still obviously doesn't make much sense for actually being a planet busting feat for the same reasons as the solar system/galaxy/universe stuff (and also since it took 35 whole hits) but whatever), also maxwell can destroy a solar system/galaxy/universe in 13 bat whacks (that's how many it took if I remember correctly anyway)
another weird random thing is that earth and jupiter both take exactly 13 hits to destroy even though jupiter should logically take a lot more since you can fit like a billion earths in it or whatever the **** the number was, this stuff would scale to people who can trade blows with maxwell and in turn scale to maxwell's durability
ALSO, maxwell can apply the "lethal" adjective to any weapon he wants to use, which allows him to one-shot every object and living thing in the game, including those solar systems/galaxies/universes

now for unmasked maxwell's SS and durability, I don't really feckin know he can destroy a solar system/galaxy/universe in 25 punches, which should make him WEAKER than unlimited maxwell's 13 bat whacks (although it might be a difference because UNM maxwell is using his fists and UNL maxwell's using a weapon but it's a wooden ass bat it really shouldn't make much difference), but UNM maxwell can also go toe-to-toe with real strong objects like cthulhu with no adjectives or weapons or anything whereas UNL maxwell gets his ass handed to him by those same strong objects without anything helping him, it's inconsistent
also the lethal adjective doesn't let UNM maxwell one-shot EVERYTHING anymore, he just does a shit ton more damage than normal

also maxwell should definitely have immunity or at least resistance to black holes since he definitely is unfazed by black holes whereas other objects and people in the game get sucked into black holes and it's definitely not game mechanics it's literally integrated into the LORE OF THE GAME, ALL OF MAXWELL'S SIBLINGS ARE ALSO IMMUNE TO BLACK HOLES WHEREAS (PROBABLY) EVERYTHING (OR AT LEAST MOST THINGS) AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME ISN'T, IT CANNOT BE GAME MECHANICS

ok that's all from me, I probably forgot something I wanted to add but whatever, discuss pls

Last edited:
Back