• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scribblenauts verse revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
All the first keys should be 9-A from this calculatio because Maxwell did the feat and Doppelganger powerscaled to Maxwell. Second, the nuke, meteors, and black holes feats are unsubstantiated and have no valid calculations so they should be removed; hence, the rating for Maxwell's first key at 9-C, 7-B with nukes, 6-B with meteors, 4-B with black holes and Doppelganger's first key at 9-C with most melee weapons, 7-B with nukes, 6-B with meteors, and 4-B with black holes would just become 9-A.

Maxwell's second key at 7-B with destructive objects/events should be removed because it is also unsubstantiated.

I don't exactly know why but I believe it should be from Scribblenauts Unmasked and a/some Scribblenauts comic(s).

This is basically exactly what I criticized it for and obviously I agree with the revision.

And I dunno if scaling to DC canon characters is reasonable.

Gotcha, Crabwhale.

I am fine removing the DC canon scaling. I think the 4-B key should be 9-A as feats look to be around Maxwell's 9-A kmfeat.

The 2-A tier should be fine since it happened in the Scribblenauts universe. I think the Tier 1 summon can be removed since it will be hard to quantify Mister Mxy's tier and from what I know, it would just be Unknown.

Tier 1 summon is definitely off the rocker. 2-A can stay.

Well, I think that he can scale from standard nuclear explosions, and the destruction level shown to be caused by meteors or black holes in the game, but definitely not from canon DC characters. That counts under our Crossovers rules.

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that he can scale from standard nuclear explosions, and the destruction level shown to be caused by meteors or black holes in the game, but definitely not from canon DC characters. That counts under our Crossovers rules.
The problem is none of the things inside the game behave as their real life counterparts would.

The nuke is a big explosion that kills everything yes, but nowhere as big as an actual nuke.

Black holes barely behave like black holes at all, and we've discouraged their use before for much lesser inconsistencies.

Even the meteors are tiny relatively speaking. There's nothing necessarily wrong scaling from them, but using real life values is clearly impossible given how they don't behave the same as the real life equivalents in any capacity.

I think Crabwhale's points make sense. At best, later, I will have appropiate calculations later and make a thread on them.

Okay. I am fine with unknown ratings for those attacks then.

Antvasima said:
Okay. I am fine with unknown ratings for those attacks then.

I don't mind this option I think it would be better to remove these attacks on the profiles since there would just a lot of "Unknown" for the tiering statistics.

Well, you could just mention "Unknown with nuclear weapons, comets, and black holes". I don't think that would take too much room.

So, Maxwell's profile would be:

• 9-A, Unknow with nukes, Unknow with meteors, and Unknow with black holes | 9-A | 2-A
  • Key: Scribblenauts & Super Scribblenauts | Scribblenauts Unmasked | A Crisis of Imaginatio
Doppelganger (Scribblenauts)'s profile could be:

• 9-A, Unknow with nukes, Unknow with meteors, and Unknow with black holes

If this these changes are fine, I will make the changes later.

Just "Unknown with nukes, meteors, and black holes" should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back