• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, if Mori is at all comparable to Mujin in this key, you could wank and say he's entirely resistant to precog, the same way Dean (who can see into the future) admitted he couldn't see Mujin's future.

Hell, wasn't Dean straight up unable to tell what Mori's next move was back in the G.O.H Finals arc back when they were fighting over the Armorsuits?
That's just future sight. Kenshiro has like 20 other ways to do prediction.

That's just future sight. Kenshiro has like 20 other ways to do prediction.
Kenshiro has like, several different types of precog to my knowledge. And just Mori being stronger alone would have Muso Tensei instantly activate as soon as the match starts since that is a MASSIVE sign of danger.

That being said, I think this is a mismatch.
In fact, if Mori is at all comparable to Mujin in this key, you could wank and say he's entirely resistant to precog, the same way Dean (who can see into the future) admitted he couldn't see Mujin's future.

Hell, wasn't Dean straight up unable to tell what Mori's next move was back in the G.O.H Finals arc back when they were fighting over the Armorsuits?
So it's either Mori stops time before Kenshiro goes Muso Tensei or Kenshiro goes Muso Tensei before Mori stops time? Sounds like inconclusive to me then.

Last edited:
So it's either Mori stops time before Kenshiro goes Muso Tensei or Kenshiro goes Muso Tensei before Mori stops time? Sounds like inconclusive to me then.
It's not incon, it's a stomp match I think. Either 1 year of prep Mori gets to stop time for however long and just turn Kenshiro to paste with the AP difference, or no prep time Muso Tensei gg since Mori isn't super prone to using the concept hax I think.

Kenshiro knows hundreds upon hundreds of Martial Arts, and outskills people who know every Martial Art style ever.
Does knowing more martial arts necessarily mean better skill? Like Mori only really truly knows like 2 martial arts but he would most definitely dogwalk any irl mma fighter who knows like 10 (even with SE). I know jackshit about Hokuto no Ken but this is the first time I've seen someone being "much more skilled than Mori" so I'm curious

Anyway, since it looks like Mori is losing anyway, does Kenshiro have anything against Moris fear manip? I don't see fear resistance on his profile and given the huge AP gap it should be pretty effective

Anyway, since it looks like Mori is losing anyway, does Kenshiro have anything against Moris fear manip? I don't see fear resistance on his profile and given the huge AP gap it should be pretty effective
It's less fear manip and more like social influencing. It's not supernatural in nature, it even works on people who are relative to each other (see: Taek and Mira getting a chill here).

Guys why is this match even up.

Kenshiro quite literally cannot stand in the presence of either Mujin or Mori without being crushed like a grape.

Did we forget these people have passive AP pressure? Did we forget Mori literally had to hold back to not passively destroy the planet?

It's less fear manip and more like social influencing. It's not supernatural in nature, it even works on people who are relative to each other (see: Taek and Mira getting a chill here).
Its been referred to as "energy" and even called a "skill" throughout the series.
main-qimg-5880ffeea2af16d71ccc85e5651425dd-lq
In mandeoks case it's been stated people were affected instinctively
main-qimg-d2c26b5a97885ea421b82cb7bbb1121a

And in Jungs case, Jung felt fear despite having no almost no idea who Daewi is, even being surprised he's so frightened.
main-qimg-84b93eebad45968e329bee48801c5262

It definitely does seem to be supernatural in nature.

As for it working on people relative to each other, idk why it's even assumed to work based on AP. I never understood why is GoH fear manip considered AP based while something like Bleach soul hax are considered layered. I've been on the wiki for like 3 seconds so someone more knowledgeable will probably have to answer that.

Does knowing more martial arts necessarily mean better skill? Like Mori only really truly knows like 2 martial arts but he would most definitely dogwalk any irl mma fighter who knows like 10 (even with SE). I know jackshit about Hokuto no Ken but this is the first time I've seen someone being "much more skilled than Mori" so I'm curious
Please do reread the context of the message you are quoting. This was only in response to the argument that Mori has a larger arsenal of skills than Kenshiro. It isn't the main argument for why Kenshiro is a better fighter.

Mori literally fights in space because if he stands on Earth he will shatter it.

Idk why this match was even made. I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back