• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Season 1 Flash upgrade

100% yes. There's extremely fodder characters like Eric Frye who can melt safes (which i calced as 9-A) and level buildings.

@ByAsura Can you tell me who these characters are exactly. It may provide some supporting evidence.

Black Siren, Geomancer with extremely casual shocks, and an unknown earth 2 Metahuman.

However, i just realised that the earth 2 metahumans, while fodder, might be above Flash's season 1 self, but it's unlikely considering the scaling of the series.

Edit: I'll get links.

I am not sure if we have enough evidence to say that '''early''' series Barry is superior to all of them.

So here, Geomancer, just to test Jay, not even as a display of power or boast, collapses a large building with a single vibration.

Black Siren — who Cisco just developing his vibrational blasts could overpower — collapses Mercury Labs.

And, in one of my favourite episodes, an unnamed, unshown, random metahuman collapses a skyscaper.

Edit: I agree with that, but he should be superior to random, unshown fodder who later had trouble against a police department, and, at the very least, should be at least a tiny bit comparable to black siren.

I'll look into some scaling though.

Edit: Flash of season 2 is only disorentated by her blasts, not even really hurt. And Zoom literally uses her as a distraction, like the other metahumans. Zoom also uses her to destroy buildings.

Okay, that should be enough evidence to prove this isn't an outlier...I think...honestly I am not sure how this policy works here.

Since most of us agree with the upgrade, what exactly should the AP justification be?

Let's just use spino's suggestion and apply the revisions. So who wants do it?

I guess i could. But i might or might not forget a few things. We'll need someone to unlock the page though (i asked Ryuk).

Back