• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Secret Service Agent vs A Total Spy (0-1-0)

This really hurts me to say considering James Bond is my absolute favourite fictional character of all time

But I think he loses this. He's incredibly versatile but he doesn't usually go for those tactics/equipment in his Vanquish which he would have to be in at some point after he notices his 9-B equipment not doing enough. In the car, while invisible and will definitely hurt Alex, she has the methods of eventually noticing it and stopping it before it kills her. Then she can shrink it or Bond himself or just eventually kill him.

The only possible way Bond can win this is with Tranquilisers and while he's definitely more skilled and experienced than Alex, I think she just has too much for him to come back from. Alex high difficulty for me.

Also great match man. I love it :D

Yeah, they have a good old feel to them.

To be honest, I wish characters like Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe) were a bit more powerful. 007 vs G.I. Joe has always been a sort of weird dream matchup.

Yeah, it's just a shame so many spies are in different tiers or are in the same tier but are so high end it still doesn't make a good match.

Although I will admit I'm very happy Bond beat Jason Bourne hahaha

Back