• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seilah (Fairy Tail) vs Orochimaru (Naruto)

Restrictions:

Orochimaru can't revive himself from any part of his dna if he was defeated

Seilah can't revive herself in Hell's core if she was defetaed

Random encounter

Arena: Fake Karakura

I don't see how Seilah can put down orochimaru. He has been bisected before, and was fine. Also his Sanju rashomon has could change the direction of a tailed beast bomb if only slightly. Also does the no revival thing apply to his ability to throw up another body.

What would his various abilities do against Macro? He cant speedblitz her as their respetive speed is equal.

Macro likely won't work on equal/stronger opponents. Otherwise it would be an NLF.

He could pull a win through his summons, edo tensei, vast jutsu array, and very good regen.

It worked on herself (if he is equal to she - stat wise he is) so it could work on him. As Elfman was able to damge her later it means she also used it on someone equal

Even then I'm not sure it would work on orochimaru. He has shown that he has complete control over his body to insane levels, like pulling an entirely new body out of his mouth and a number of other specifics.

I have no idea how could he finish her on the other hand. Speed is equal and she can fly. Her range is very superior and attack potency is equal (unless Orochimaru shows in new series and show someting new). Seilah can macro the objects, Kusanagi most likely Rashumaon can be affected. Question who wins lays in one thing: Is Seilah capable of forcing Orochimaru to not change body. Despite stats she is most likely much wiser thanks to her age advntage. Orochimaru has much more techniques that is true - but vast majorty isn't offensive and if it is it might not work perfectly. There is nowhere stated that using Curses brings exhaustion to user (compared to magic in FT and chakra in Naruto)

Which seal? he had a lot of them ; how can he summon hokages if Seilah can macro the coffins before start. Also the location helps her a lot of scyscrapers for flyer is advantage compared to not flying at all Oro

Anything that can seal another being. I'm fairly certain that orochimaru has at least some knowledge on sealing and has access to some.

And I doubt she would just macro the coffins from the second she sees them. And once the hokages are out, orochimaru should pull the win.

The coffins were very slow ; IIIrd managed to throw multiple shurikens in them before they appeared. Oro couldn't let himself to do it in fight against enemy with same speed.She also can control the dead bodieas and remove the sign that is controling them. It is also random encounter while Edo Tensei require dead body or at least some DNA and at least some preparation

That was when he was a complete noob at edo tensei. When reviving them for sasuke, he had control over the 2nd hokage who actually had his full power this time. And we all know that the 2nd could win this fight.

All it takes is a distraction with another summon or some kind of Jutsu to give him time to summon a hokage.

Doesn't summoning EDO zombies that "dont want but will" obey your commands unles you remove the kunai with mark give very big advantage to Seilah. Other summon could be useful for Seilah as well. She could even cut his throat with kunai from his sleeve (well it wouldn't work on super Regenerationn but she still could do that) Removing the kunais form bodies wouldn't be so hard.

No, the summoner or edo tenseis has complete mastery over the summons (most of the time). Seilah can't get rid of the edo tenseis either because she has no means to permanently destroy/seal them.

All orochi needs to do is get one like the 2nd summoned and its GG.

"Orochimaru notes Hashirama Senju could break free if he chose to."

Would he want to fight? Also the EDO's can talk so they can give Seilah instructions about the following issue:

"In order to actually be able to control their actions, the user must implant a special talisman - generally attached to the end of a kunai - within the reincarnation's brain."

Seilah could maniulate (not mentally but just physically) Elfman (a living and very heavy beign) so why schouldn't she be able to just remove the kunais freom brains? (kunai is very light and not sentient at all)

Extracts are from wikia

He still need DNA (and he cant be prepared for random encounter)

Yeah that was Hashirama who was too strong for orochimaru to control. He had control of the 2nd however who is above seilah. And they are only able to talk until he assumes complete control over them, it happened in his fight with saurtobi, they were talking with him until he didn't allow them anymore.

But I didn't read that this was a random encounter, so that takes edo tensei out the window. But that was only one of the ways he could've pulled a win, and I still think he could pull a win through the afforementioned reasons as well.

Buuuuut... I'm tire of arguing this topic, so if you want, disregard everything I've said up to this point.

Well i dont find it arguing-as long as we act calmly and politely it is just a discussion. It is very inconclusive match beacause u countered all my Seilash victory scenarios and i countered all (All mentioned by you) Oochimaru's as well. I don't myself FT wanker, however it looks like you are tring to say that Oro (despite having same or lower stats, owever better (but not always) hax abilities) could one-it ko her. It is far from Seilah win but definitelly Oro isn't close also. Thanks for discuion.

I don't think he could one shot her, but he could win from his versatility.

And yeah not so much arguing, but I'm just done with this specific topic, and It's a pain for me look up more specific stuff about either character at the moment.

Back