• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seiya's new power up

Seiya Amaterasu cloth
So as from Episode G assassin chap 108 seiya has a new cloth given to him by the goddess Amaterasu. And he looks pretty damn powerfull in it. Should this be added to his profile ? And would this have him rank higher in terms of tiers??

Should be Multiversal+ and likely higher. but the profiles are out of date. Who is the team working on the revisions?

Shiryu, Ikki, Hyoga, Shun, and Seiya were fighting Aiolia who was drawing power from zeus, or is zeus. the context doesn't make it clear yet. but its probably best to wait to do revisions until the end of this arc.

Setsuna tenma said:
ameteratsu is a japanesee godess.She is the godess of the sun,light and universe
i know that cuz i love japanesee manga

just asking if she has any profile in any wiki

Omimi said:
Setsuna tenma said:
ameteratsu is a japanesee godess.She is the godess of the sun,light and universe
i know that cuz i love japanesee manga
just asking if she has any profile in any wiki
whixh one the myth ot the ss one.The ss one does not have a profile

Okok let's wait until the revisions then. Can't wait for the next chapter ! It's gonna be awesome

(Should this discussion be closed then?)

Next chapter is out lol. Youtuber goldclothshango uploaded with translations.

Seiya with this cloth is capable of reflecting and absorbing Zeus's power and he has an incredible heat.

But someone behind the shadows is protecting the Earth alone so Seiya could go all out.

Omimi said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Seiya with this cloth is capable of reflecting and absorbing Zeus's power
2-A seiya
I do not think so.

Because it is Zeus in a human body (the body of Aiolia) not the god with his true body and true armor. This indicates that Zeus does not have all his power, and even we do not know if he is fully awake.

considering the context. I still don't know if its Zeus or Aiolia. But tier 2-B could be solid because if it is Aiolia could be drawing power from Zeus and slowly growing more powerful.. but i really don't know.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
considering the context. I still don't know if its Zeus or Aiolia. But tier 2-B could be solid because if it is Aiolia could be drawing power from Zeus and slowly growing more powerful.. but i really don't know.
I say that if is Zeus (a version of an unknown world) who controls the body of Aiolia, based on what was explained in the previous chapter, but I do not know if he is fully awake. Seiya with his new armor is possibly 2-C or 2-B, although he is weaker than with his God Cloth (in the arc of Hades when he could fight and damage the god Hades with his true body, true armor and true weapon).

Seiya in this cloth is 2-C at most. Inviolability > Lightining Void > 2-C < Athena Exclamation, his Holy Sword Kusanagi give to him like all others a sword and armor (that is the sword itself) and must probably is below to he Divine Cloth but higher than Golden Cloth.

A new key looks good if anyone want to do it, just do (a thread first).

Back