• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also it's Class M now.

His fights with Grundy, Zer0 from Borderlands and Scorpion from MK would get removed.

If the calculation has been accepted, this should be fine.

It seemed uncertain to me regarding which version that we should use. I asked about it in the linked thread.

In any case, the original calculation blog needs to be updated by inserting Ugarik's version. Should I do so, or would Mr. Bambu consider it rude?

Zero and Scorpion fights get removed yeah, but Grundy had his AP equalized to Wolf's level since it's constantly subject to change

Can somebody ask Mr. Bambu to comment here?

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Am I the only one having trouble telling what the first pic is measuring?
Width and thickness of the sword by comparing it to Wolf's head. (24 cm according to Bambu's calc)

Why not just get the shots from other videos where Wolf is standing on the sword? Makes it way easier to figure out the width and thickness.

I'm not familiar with the verse so I used the same source video as MrBambu.

I also think I caught the perfect frame where the sword was perpendicular to the screen and at the same distance as Wolf

The way I see it that sword is farther away from the camera so it's quite an inaccurate measurement. Add on the fact that the resolution is 144p and you got yourself quite the mess imo. Getting a better pic would be easy though, what do you need to get in it, width, thickness, lenght? It will only take me a few minutes really.

This is the source video . I'm using the last frame of the swing that smarted at 7:14. You can see the tip of the sword was at exactly the same distance. And the resolution is 480p I just zoomed the scene.

Ah, I see what it is. That frame is the very end of the swing where the model of the sword goes through the floor due to it's lenght and the arc of the swing.

To just use Ugarik's calc instead IIRC

And prolly get the right measurements of the sword.

Okay. Has Ugarik's calculation been evaluated?

I think Bambu gave it his a-ok on his message wall when talking with Ugarik.

I am not sure about the specifics, just that you can scale from Ugarik's accepted calculation.

I suppose that seems fine, yes. Thank you for helping out.

Back