• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean type 4 is practically immune to normal fate hax unless the fate hax is either smurf or has feats of affecting type 4 so multiple levels of non smurf fate wouldn't work on any type 4.

Know what if required I would explain it in detail later but he has type 4 regardless so we should probably move on from this lol.

I mean it kinda matters. Cus desperados can affect other desperados.

While i can make the argument that Xiaoli can do that despite not having feats i can always bring up another desperado who can in this fight.

I mean it kinda matters. Cus desperados can affect other desperados.

While i can make the argument that Xiaoli can do that despite not having feats i can always bring up another desperado who can in this fight.
Oh well then.

The Gods also escape the causality of the usual world but are affected by other God's powers to control fate and causality.

The parasite Queen/Goddess when she was weakened was stronger than said Gods.

Then the chief deity was able to affect her and actually defeated her.

But he got tempted by her divinity and absorbed it only to get infested by it and she became even stronger than him with it and so did her powers of causality and fate.

But as the golden constellation Seol Jihu is above that.

Sorry I did not want to do a long explanation because I did not think it mattered for this fight.

anyway boiling it down:

gods < parasite queen (weakened) < chief deity < parasite queen (still weakened but has chief deity's powers) < seol jihu's acausality and fate manip (as a power his fate manip is not anything very special though)

There is fate that has layers in gluttony. I haven't read it all, but I do know that there is causality manip that can be forced on people who are normally immune or control that causality itself.

That's not that big of a scaling. From what you said the scaling is pretty much:

Gods < Chief diety < Seol

Gods are average type 4, Chief can affect them, Seol cannot be affected by chief. Not sure if that'll help against ppl like Edel, but we'll see.

Either way what does Seol have against Xiaoli?

Doesn't have any insta-kill abilities as far as I have read, which admittedly isn't that much, but he can multiply his speed (up to about three times I think), he can control his enemies' energy, use telekinesis on others, and he can wound an enemy as badly as he is wounded by forcing causality on them.

He also has lightning aura and can aoe in all directions with it, but I'm not sure how it would work against beings who aren't considered monsters or fiends.

Uhm, Xiaoli has insta kills (with absolute zero, poisons or via 15 mil degrees fire). And she copies and resists anything she comes in contact with.

As for the speed, Xiaoli can pretty much do the same but about 300x, but since this is 7-A she can only multiply all stats by 10x.

Gods < Chief diety < Seol
Actually its more like:

gods < weakened queen < chief deity < martial god (protagonist from another novel(not translated) of the same author it is a shared universe) < seol

with absolute zero, poisons or via 15 mil degrees fire
His information analysis to gauge her abilities would be his very first move activated on thought.

Absolute zero and fire get countered by his Gluttony absorption they would be healing him instead. I dont know how the poison works but if it is with some kind of energy/magic like the others he would convert it to mana and absorb it upon contact just lke the others. If it is some kind of gas/liquid he can just blow it away with his aoe attacks and danmaku. Which speaking of he can danmaku from every part of his body creating reinforced sword qi attacks. His intuition automatically tells him the best move to use at every moment. Finally as said above, damage done to himself can be transferred from his body to his enemy instead. And he can make her extremely unlucky so that her abilities(like her copy) start failing to work this coincides with his fate manipulation making his goal a reality and her attacks hurt her instead.

He does have a one shot move in mind spear where he turns his thoughts into reality to cut a person down as if with a spear. I dont know if she is able to copy fighting techniques? because it seems "limited" to magic abilities. His mind spear, sword qi and others are martial art techniques rather than magic skills despite their effects, same thing with grand cosmic shift, he achieved all of these through crazy hard training.

She has the speed advantage with amps however his reactions is far above his speed, he was capable of reacting to the parasite queen despite being barely capable of reading the speed of her movements due to intuition. Finally he can amp his speed far higher with Spear God.

Last edited:
Actually its more like:

gods < weakened queen < chief deity < martial god (protagonist from another novel(not translated) of the same author it is a shared universe) < seol
Not all of them are "can affect type 4 and cannot be affected by anything below" though. It's just "it's stronger". Only the 3 i mentioned seem to be a relevant jump.

Absolute zero and fire get countered by his Gluttony absorption they would be healing him instead.
How does his absorption work? Also some of the things he can do with fire is increase her own body temperature (scaling from stella). Which means she would be able to evaporate him with body heat alone.

Also is the absorption passive?

I dont know how the poison works but if it is with some kind of energy/magic like the others he would convert it to mana and absorb it upon contact just lke the others. If it is some kind of gas/liquid he can just blow it away with his aoe attacks and danmaku.
She stabs you and inflicts any type of poison she likes.

Which speaking of he can danmaku from every part of his body creating reinforced sword qi attacks.
She can just burn them down or copy them.
His intuition automatically tells him the best move to use at every moment.
She can pretty much read thoughts and intent with skill so she ain't exactly a slacker in that department.

Finally as said above, damage done to himself can be transferred from his body to his enemy instead. And he can make her extremely unlucky so that her abilities(like her copy) start failing to work this coincides with his fate manipulation making his goal a reality and her attacks hurt her instead.
And i assume all of these have worked on type 4 acausal that have fate and causality hax on their own?

He does have a one shot move in mind spear where he turns his thoughts into reality to cut a person down as if with a spear.
How does it work? Dura neg? Can it be dodged?

I dont know if she is able to copy fighting techniques? because it seems "limited" to magic abilities. His mind spear, sword qi and others are martial art techniques rather than magic skills despite their effects, same thing with grand cosmic shift, he achieved all of these through crazy hard training.
I mean Xiaoli isn't exactly a slacker in terms of skill. I could bring up some things, but the actual "conceptual copy" doesn't work on non magical things, no. She has other ways around them though, as i said, skill.

She has the speed advantage with amps however his reactions is far above his speed, he was capable of reacting to the parasite queen despite being barely capable of reading the speed of her movements due to intuition. Finally he can amp his speed far higher with Spear God.
Reactions get equalized too. And how big is the amp from Spear God (i assume this is also skill). Cus she has the 10x amp, she can make herself invisible, can make 10 clones all of which have 10x all her stats etc.

Not all of them are "can affect type 4 and cannot be affected by anything below" though. It's just "it's stronger". Only the 3 i mentioned seem to be a relevant jump.
The parasite queen jump is the same.

How does his absorption work? Also some of the things he can do with fire is increase her own body temperature (scaling from stella). Which means she would be able to evaporate him with body heat alone.

Also is the absorption passive?
Automatic rather than passive and he would absorb the heat and convert to mana and healing.

She can pretty much read thoughts and intent with skill so she ain't exactly a slacker in that department
It explicitly works without him thinking the point of the skill.
And i assume all of these have worked on type 4 acausal that have fate and causality hax on their own?
The parasite queen with chief deity powers.

How does it work? Dura neg? Can it be dodged?
It spawns on the target and Dura neg via reality being cut.

I mean Xiaoli isn't exactly a slacker in terms of skill. I could bring up some things, but the actual "conceptual copy" doesn't work on non magical things, no. She has other ways around them though, as i said, skill.
I just meant with the copy, cause if she can't copy non magic things then she can't copy those moves with it.

Reactions get equalized too. And how big is the amp from Spear God (i assume this is also skill). Cus she has the 10x amp, she can make herself invisible, can make 10 clones all of which have 10x all her stats etc.
Yeah but not with skills that boost them which intuition would do. With 10x amp she would be less than 3 times faster so not a huge speed difference. The clones would be a problem but he just need to mind spear the right one.

Automatic rather than passive and he would absorb the heat and convert to mana and healing.
Even if the heat isn't mana?

Also elaborate on "automatic".

Yeah but not with skills that boost them which intuition would do. With 10x amp she would be less than 3 times faster so not a huge speed difference. The clones would be a problem but he just need to mind spear the right one.
Even through invisibility?

Even if the heat isn't mana?

Also elaborate on "automatic".
It absorbs energy and transforms it to mana for him. So as long as it is not just a physical attack.

Activated upon recieving an attack. Or globe can just use it for him continuosly. Check standard equipment if you don't know who flone is.

Even through invisibility
He can sense his surroundings with mana, and has his future gauging nine eyes as well as intuition.

Last edited:
And if the attack IS mana?
Then he just absorbs it no conversion needed.
Gonna be hard to react to people 30x your stats.
With the earrings it is reduced to less than 10 times, with thunder should be at least two times boost for him and same with spear god and berserk, lowending both. So at most it is a less than 5 times speed difference if not less than 2.5 times.

Nope. Im talking about the 10x Kirinkou and clones 10x. It would have been like 3000x otherwise. But i might wait a bit on this cus there might be a problem regarding Xiaoli's copying.
Just saying this is starting at her mountain level amp which based on profile already uses some of her amps. I don't think it should be up to 3000 times and if so even from base to 3000x should be mftl+ but based on from she only goes from FTL+ in her 7-A form to mftl which is a 300 times boost at most and that includes her 6-C form. So the amp can't be that high. Else it's not a tier 7 fight anymore.

But regardless even if that is the case somehow (it logically shouldnt), nothing stops him from using his intuition and future gauging nine eyes to mind spear off the bat.

Also what problem?

Dude the amps are:

Kirinkou = 10x
DS = 30x

And clones are 10x the user.

We already have DS outta the way. So the remaining is 10x, and clones being 10x that. 100x total.

About the problem i will say after (if) it is a problem.

Dude the amps are:

Kirinkou = 10x
DS = 30x

And clones are 10x the user.

We already have DS outta the way. So the remaining is 10x, and clones being 10x that. 100x total.

About the problem i will say after (if) it is a problem.
ok so she starts in DS as you said, so 30x out of the way.

she can boost up to 100x so with earrings its a 29.6 x difference, with berserk its a 14.8 times difference and with thousand thunder it is a 7.4 times difference and with spear god its a 3.7 times difference which is still not that huge.

Edit:
I actually made a mistake, Berserk directly doubles the power of his other skills, earrings are exempt since they are an item not a skill.

this would mean that spear god is at least a 4 times difference and so is thousand thunder. meaning, from 100x to 29.6 and then to 7.4 and then to 1.85.

Last edited:
Oh ok so, the issue basically was since Xiaoli was never shown to use skills other than the ones she currently copied, but it was never stated that she cannot copy more than 1 skill.

So this is still gucci.

On to the issue at hand. That will still be a terrible fight to take care of since there would be 10 Xiaolis who would still be faster than him. And 10 opponents when each can 1 shot is not easy to deal with.

All he needs to do is one shot the correct one with mind spear as an insta attack. And he would likely do this early due to intuition.

Most of Xiaoli's stuff gets negged due to the mana absorption thing. Ikki lacks such a weakness to absorption.

In other words: Ikki comes in, cuts him down and gg.
I am not quite sure what doesnt stop him from just mind spearing ikki too. Or bend space so Ikki cant cut him down (something he cant do here since she resists spatial manip), or using his forcefield or reflecting the damage back to ikki with causality manip or cursing ikki with misfortune or just bombarding the area with aoes. I am not sure if this is a troll response tbh, she has a better chance than ikki, though ikki is better skilled than her I guess she is more dangerous than him to Seol Jihu from my perspective.

I am not quite sure what doesnt stop him from just mind spearing ikki too. Or bend space so Ikki cant cut him down (something he cant do here since she resists spatial manip),
Hard to do that to someone you can't sense. And no ESP won't work.

Also no Xiaoli doesn't resist spatial manip. The spatial manip she can do is kind of like ******* with the gravity of the earth to gain passive attraction (scaling from stella), but it's not true spatial manip, so she doesn't resist.

or using his forcefield or reflecting the damage back to ikki with causality manip or cursing ikki with misfortune or just bombarding the area with aoes.
Depends on whether he'll go for it before being cut down. Reflecting the damage doesn't work when you die in 1 hit. Cursing ikki with misfortune is literally not gonna affect him. Area aoes won't work either.

she has a better chance than ikki, though ikki is better skilled than her I guess she is more dangerous than him to Seol Jihu from my perspective.
What does she have that is even remotely more threatening than ikki? I could understand your perspective if he didn't have the mana absorption thing cus then she has other decent stuff she can do. But when more than half of her arsenal is just yeeted and Desperado passives aren't a factor?

Even canonically Ikki should be above Xiaoli...just sayin.

Hard to do that to someone you can't sense. And no ESP won't work.
Why wont ESP work? He also has his intuition he doesnt need to sense him.

Also no Xiaoli doesn't resist spatial manip. The spatial manip she can do is kind of like ******* with the gravity of the earth to gain passive attraction (scaling from stella), but it's not true spatial manip, so she doesn't resist.
Man you profiles are confusing...if I know that this fight would have been eaven easier...
Depends on whether he'll go for it before being cut down. Reflecting the damage doesn't work when you die in 1 hit. Cursing ikki with misfortune is literally not gonna affect him. Area aoes won't work either.
Intuition says hi he would know to use it early even if he doesnt know why or even aknowledge he has to use it, thats the point of Intuition (EX), lower levels wont grant you this ability. It does work, it makes it so that he doesnt take the damage in the first place, the opponent does and he is unharmed. It would definitely affect him, especially with seol Jihu's existence as the golden constellation.
What does she have that is even remotely more threatening than ikki?
Honestly it was the copying I thought it was better than it turned out to be.

Even canonically Ikki should be above Xiaoli...just sayin.
Yeah I know he is.

Why wont ESP work? He also has his intuition he doesnt need to sense him.
Intution tells him for an incoming attack not the constant position of his opponent.

It does work, it makes it so that he doesnt take the damage in the first place, the opponent does and he is unharmed. It would definitely affect him, especially with seol Jihu's existence as the golden constellation.
Doesn't work like that going by the profile. And we'll see about the AoE.

Intution tells him for an incoming attack not the constant position of his opponent.

Doesn't work like that going by the profile. And we'll see about the AoE.
Intuition tells him the best move to use moment to moment in a fight. If Ikki appraoches to land an attack on him he would know what best to use on Ikki at that point.

Huh? as said the damage he would have taken is then dealt to his enemy via affecting the laws of causality, when the parasite queen wanted to attack him with an unknown move and he knew he was going to die, he used this move on her and she took damage instead. Yeah if it is not a high amount of damage he would still take the damage but if it is a oneshot like you said then it would.

Intuition tells him the best move to use moment to moment in a fight. If Ikki appraoches to land an attack on him he would know what best to use on Ikki at that point.
It requires danger though. Ikki specifically counters that. You won't be perceiving ikki's attacks as dangerous. No bloodlust and no danger comes from them. Also from the wording intuition still needs to sense stuff, it just acts on muscle memory (basic ultra instinct, instinctive reaction).

Huh? as said the damage he would have taken is then dealt to his enemy via affecting the laws of causality, when the parasite queen wanted to attack him with an unknown move and he knew he was going to die, he used this move on her and she took damage instead. Yeah if it is not a high amount of damage he would still take the damage but if it is a oneshot like you said then it would.
Oh, i misunderstood the wording on the profile. Does this work on physical attacks though? Not that it's going to work on ikki.

Back