• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So apparently universal bleach and naruto got debunked by seth the programmer on his twitch. Idk what he said exactly but I'll try to find a clip or something but until then what are your thoughts on the matter.

He went after both arguments, and he said that while Uni Bleach was a valid interpretation, it was not the only valid interpretation of it.

Honestly, he probably went harder after the counter arguments, but that's mostly because honestly they weren't the best either.

No offense to the OP, but you should have done some research first:
1) This was Seth's first reaction:

2) This was the second (there was a second part to the video, but for some reason he deleted it):

3) He also tweeted about discussing the matter further with a member of the wiki/this forum and that his final position was that, based on the wiki's/forum's standards, the upgrades make sense. Just not based on his own standards. He deleted that tweet for some reason though.

From what I seen from his twitch and from the wiki it seems like the wiki hates on seth more than seth hates on the wiki. Pretty sure in the comment section of the video where he debated cal on moon roshi he said he was being toxic in the beginning of the debate because he thought the wiki hated him or something like that. Also apparently mods or just ppl from the wiki talks shit about him on discord (don't know if this is true). Idk why the wiki has such hate for seth but if it's the same reason why everyone looks down on the wiki (disagreeing with the profiles) it honestly seems pretty dumb for the amount of hate he gets from the wiki. Not tryna sound bias here but I'm also pretty sure he could beat most ppl or maybe even all on this wiki in a dbz debate from what I seen.

Sorry for the bad grammar btw

From what I seen from his twitch and from the wiki it seems like the wiki hates on seth more than seth hates on the wiki. Pretty sure in the comment section of the video where he debated cal on moon roshi he said he was being toxic in the beginning of the debate because he thought the wiki hated him or something like that. Also apparently mods or just ppl from the wiki talks shit about him on discord (don't know if this is true). Idk why the wiki has such hate for seth but if it's the same reason why everyone looks down on the wiki (disagreeing with the profiles) it honestly seems pretty dumb for the amount of hate he gets from the wiki. Not tryna sound bias here but I'm also pretty sure he could beat most ppl or maybe even all on this wiki in a dbz debate from what I seen.

Sorry for the bad grammar btw
nah ur right he can unironically solo this whole wiki on db scaling.

No offense to the OP, but you should have done some research first:
1) This was Seth's first reaction:

2) This was the second (there was a second part to the video, but for some reason he deleted it):

3) He also tweeted about discussing the matter further with a member of the wiki/this forum and that his final position was that, based on the wiki's/forum's standards, the upgrades make sense. Just not based on his own standards. He deleted that tweet for some reason though.

Do you know where in the stream he said anything about it? Not trying to watch 6 hours just to find one part, btw thanks

Seth hate on the wiki itself is rare at best. This wiki has a hard stance on talking shit about other communitys (I will just categorize Seth and his subscribers as one community), doing so is a bannable offence here (Rightfully so). What members of this community say in private is something that we can't police, so if people dunk on Seth in Discord servers with no affilication towards VSB, thats something we cant prevent. Its a whole other matter if they do that in VSB's name, because that circles back to our rules under causing drama.

Not only is it rare, but im pretty sure that the VSB generally respect Seth. All the aminosity between Seth and VSB is a hatchet from an old time, where people took Debating and scaling a tad too serious, waiting to be buried. I hope more people, especially the one who still dunk on Seth, learn to respect each other.

Do you know where in the stream he said anything about it? Not trying to watch 6 hours just to find one part, btw thanks
The twitch link that I posted takes you to the exact moment of the video where Seth starts talking about the Bleach stuff. It lasts for a bit though.

Basically from 04:19:00 to something like 05:25:00.

Act or not he doesn't have to "act" like he is boss because he is not. If he has problems with a wiki why doesn't he make one himself.
Because...
  1. There is only Seth, a group of employees, and only his followers who are just fans of his who subscribe to and watch his content but do not actively contribute to the development of content that he releases. Plus, Seth would need to play a whole different ball game when he comes to Fandom since he'll need to know how wikitext works (plus programming languages such as HTML, CSS, and Javascript) so he can set his first steps on getting started on designing his wiki.
  2. Seth usually specializes in specific verses like the HST (Naruto, DBZ/DBS, Bleach, possibly One Piece). He may bring up other topics and demonstrate some hidden knowledge regarding that topic, but those don't amount to much in the grand scheme of things compared to him putting in the work in making the wiki.
Seth probably has better things to do that are more worthy of his time other than creating a potential duplicate wiki, soo....

Don’t think he had Avatar at outerversal. Just said if you really wanted to argue it, there are some arguments you can make. Fairly certain he even mentioned they aren’t good for cross verse because their scaling and powers kinda suck.
I have to hear this.

Back