• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I noticed that SpaceGodzilla and Destoroyah's articles are very outdated. Heisei Mothra and Battra also have questionable descriptions.

• Battra is labeled as at least Multi-Continent Level via powerscaling from Godzilla Junior (whom Battra never encountered and has no definitive feats at that level anyway), possibly Small Planet Level from a meteor feat that was previously discussed to be as low as Large Country to Continent Level, only possibly Small Planet Level. Heisei Mothra is simply scaled from Battra.
  • SpaceGodzilla is labeled as Planet to Planet Level+ via powerscaling from Mothra and Battra, possibly Large Star Level from absorbing the energy of a supernova, a feat that was already debunked.
  • Destoroyah is scaled from SpaceGodzilla, and he also has Class M+ lifting strength via unconfirmed lifting strength scaling from SpaceGodzilla, Mothra, and Battra. If anything, Destoroyah would have Class M+ strength via scaling from Heisei Godzilla instead (instead, a striking strength feat rather than a lifting strength feat for Heisei Godzilla is mentioned).
Second, I'd like to question Zilla Jr. being "possibly" above Island Level rather than "likely." A currently accepted calculation makes his atomic breath's AP at least Island Level+. However, he survived a simultaneous blast from 12 laser cannons that were each significantly stronger than his atomic breath. On top of that, his physical strikes have hurt kaiju more durable than himself. Could this not warrant at the very least Large Island Level durability? Would that not be enough to warrant a "likely" higher than Island Level? I don't believe this was fully discussed in one of my previous threads.

Third, Hanna Barbera's Godzilla has descriptions for feats that blatantly contradict what is depicted in their links. Specifically, the descriptions for feats 1, 4, and 6 are incorrect. The Colossus weighing 60,000 tons is also unsupported. I once calculated HB Godzilla to have Class G lifting strength, though.

I think that this seems to make sense.

I want to agreegate Information in Zilla's Profile cos as I know he/she has a Cyber Form in Godzilla the Series.

Cyber-zilla-.jpg

and scale his Attack Potency, Durability and Speed from Zilla Jr

HYPERGODZILLA said:
I want to agreegate Information in Zilla's Profile cos as I know he/she has a Cyber Form in Godzilla the Series.

and scale his Attack Potency, Durability and Speed from Zilla Jr
I was thinking of making a profile for Cyber-Zilla at some point, preferably after the concerns I brought up in the OP are resolved, but now that you mention it, I'm not sure whether it would be better to make a separate profile or just make a new key in Zilla's profile.

I would hesitate to scale reaction speed from Zilla Jr. for the fact that Jr. was shown to be faster. Attack potency would have to be scaled from other, similar Tachyon weapons' showings since Jr. dodged all of Cyber-Zilla's attacks. Durability could be scaled from Jr.'s atomic breath, though.

As for the topic, I still need more input on whether or not to implement the changes to the other articles. This is the thread where the Heisei Godzilla downgrade were proposed, by the way, but the comments are buried pretty deep.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
As for the topic, I still need more input on whether or not to implement the changes to the other articles. This is the thread where the Heisei Godzilla downgrade were proposed, by the way, but the comments are buried pretty deep.
IMO make a new separate profile is not a Good Idea as Cyber Zilla is the second Official Form of Zilla 98.

We must aggregate Zilla 98 to The Series Continuity, then make the New Key for Cyber Zilla,Also we can aggregate more monsters from Godzilla The Series Continuity

In other side make a Separate Profile for Zilla RoE is a better Idea, as is not the same Zilla 98. and Put it in the section Godzilla IDW Continuity

HYPERGODZILLA said:
IMO make a new separate profile is not a Good Idea as Cyber Zilla is the second Official Form of Zilla 98.
We must aggregate Zilla 98 to The Series Continuity, then make the New Key for Cyber Zilla,Also we can aggregate more monsters from Godzilla The Series Continuity

In other side make a Separate Profile for Zilla RoE is a better Idea, as is not the same Zilla 98. and Put it in the section Godzilla IDW Continuity
So you're saying that Zilla 98 and Toho/IDW's Zilla should be separate? I guess that could work if the mods aren't opposed to it. It would be like how Godzilla's articles are split between significantly different incarnations.

Now, are there any changes to the other articles I mentioned that I should or shouldn't make?

I updated Heisei Mothra's, Battra's, SpaceGodzilla's, and Destoroyah's articles based on what was agreed in the thread I linked.

Should I make changes to the other articles I mentioned in the OP, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back