• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Rules
Speed is equal
Both are Low 1-C
Fight takes place in a desert in Vacuo

Shadow: 2 (omegabronic, Epsilon_R)
super_shadow_by_skyavii_sonic_dexw9xc-fullview.jpg

Pneuma: 3 (CloverDragon03, Joycap, Eseseso)
Frre0hqWYAADhU6.jpg

icon:

Last edited:
It is, since Shadow can just negate it, whereas he has no way of killing someone with high godly regen. However, Pneuma can negate Shadow's invulnerabillity and one shot him with layered deconstruction. How does that decontruction activate? Does it require physical contact?

It is, since Shadow can just negate it, whereas he has no way of killing someone with high godly regen. However, Pneuma can negate Shadow's invulnerabillity and one shot him with layered deconstruction. How does that decontruction activate? Does it require physical contact?
It's a massive F U laser lol

That comes from space or one of her portals

That seems like a more reliable win con than Shadow's concep manip/temporal AOE, especially since Shadow's precog gets negated here. On the other hand, Shadow does tend to lead with Chaos control, which is layered time hax Pneuma doesn't resist. If he takes advantage of that opening to exploit his one win condition, he takes it. If not, Pneuma wins

Yeah, I'd give the point to Pneuma here. Reality manip is something I don't think Shadow has many options for, not to my knowledge anyway (I could be wrong here).

For my money, Shadow's wincon (as Pepto pointed out) seems less reliable than Pneuma's. Shadow's comes from things that would take more time as opposed to Pneuma nuking him with Siren lasers

Also Pneuma does have her own Time Manipulation. That's worth keeping in mind

For my money, Shadow's wincon (as Pepto pointed out) seems less reliable than Pneuma's. Shadow's comes from things that would take more time as opposed to Pneuma nuking him with Siren lasers

Also Pneuma does have her own Time Manipulation. That's worth keeping in mind
Unless it's also layered, that shouldn't be an issue for Shadow, but overall the odds don't seem in his favor either way

Unless it's also layered, that shouldn't be an issue for Shadow, but overall the odds don't seem in his favor either way
Unfortunately it doesn't look like that's the case for Pneuma. Still, while I think Shadow's got a good possibility of winning, further examination gives me the opinion that Pneuma takes it more often than not

So, I'm voting Pneuma

Shadow's Aura is explosive, meaning that the deconstruction laser would need to be very strong to bypass the Aura blowing it away before it touches Shadow, and considering the conceptual and ND nature of Chaos Energy(the energy his Aura is made of) i don't think she can hax the aura away(dunno anything about Xenobalde, if they have ND stuff i would like to know) and since Shadow tends to lead with Chaos Control, once he stops her in time he can just start to attack her until she dies since her Regen is being assumed to be Low Godly here by the OP

also that he can dodge the deconstruction laser with his Blitz in character speed amps to just hit her once and win due to(i assume) superior AP due to scaling

i will vote for Shadow for now, can change my vote based on other arguments tho

I'll vote Shadow

He'll most likely use Chaos Control right off the bat, if Pneuma has no resistance I don't think she can pull a dub before that happens

Shadow's Aura is explosive, meaning that the deconstruction laser would need to be very strong to bypass the Aura blowing it away before it touches Shadow, and considering the conceptual and ND nature of Chaos Energy(the energy his Aura is made of) i don't think she can hax the aura away(dunno anything about Xenobalde, if they have ND stuff i would like to know) and since Shadow tends to lead with Chaos Control, once he stops her in time he can just start to attack her until she dies since her Regen is being assumed to be Low Godly here by the OP

also that he can dodge the deconstruction laser with his Blitz in character speed amps to just hit her once and win due to(i assume) superior AP due to scaling

i will vote for Shadow for now, can change my vote based on other arguments tho
Is this ND stuff currently on Shadow's profile?

Following. Also, can someone explain what ND means?

One thing I will say is that Shadow almost always uses Chaos Control in combat and Shadow has experience dodging lasers, so is there a chance he can dodge it even with equalized speed

Additionally, what is the power boost Shadow gets without his limiters? I know it doesn’t say he took them off, but that is something he can do

Following. Also, can someone explain what ND means?

One thing I will say is that Shadow almost always uses Chaos Control in combat and Shadow has experience dodging lasers, so is there a chance he can dodge it even with equalized speed
ND = Nonduality

It's not. I think Shadow's profile may be out of date (hell, his aura isn't even listed as explosive)
Can we even assume that Super Shadow has all of the same powers as Super Sonic? If that's the case, all Super forms should have the energy constructs Sonic uses in Frontiers boss fights.

It's probably best to save this for a CRT and focus on what's actually in the profiles for this match, is it not?

Can we even assume that Super Shadow has all of the same powers as Super Sonic? If that's the case, all Super forms should have the energy constructs Sonic uses in Frontiers boss fights.

It's probably best to save this for a CRT and focus on what's actually in the profiles for this match, is it not?
Probably, yeah. To begin with, I don't even think we can use any abilities that are not on profiles

Chaos Energy page is on the making, don't you worry about that, just need a few things out of the way first before making a CRT on it is all...........it is just taking a while for the said things to get done with

Back