• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question as I’m not familiar with Scooby-Doo scaling.

Aren’t the only Scooby profiles for the Mystery Gang we have come from G1?

I was thinking that to but the feat in the durability section is from the hawaiian movie made in 2005, so no?

Well, that would need to be removed 😥. We don’t want Scooby Doo to be a composite profile and later have their profile deleted the way of the Looney Tunes.

I mean scooby doo is does seem to have a continuity between iterations so it wouldn't really be a composite just a verse with a sliding and loose timeline.

Last edited:
Hm... 🤔

That would require some kind of blog or confirmation of sorts for that, like every Mario is canon or Pokémon’s Media (Manga, Anime, Video Games) is valid for scaling the Pokémon.

Aren’t the only Scooby profiles for the Mystery Gang we have come from G1?
The core Scooby Doo canon maintains a singular universe with only some minor continuity issues. What's New Scooby Doo makes multiple refences to the original and direct to DVD movies for example.

There's no real indication that they're in their own canon bubbles for the most part. Ignoring obvious examples of different canon like when they were kids or the one with Shaggy's billionaire uncle.

Oh no i think there are 2 time lines the one with supernatural shit and the one with somewhat of supernatural things but far less than before because it got retconned at the end of one series :)

"Get a Clue" takes place during the red shirt era where the gang was disbanded, but like why would you.
I guess technically speaking that's no more ridiculous than the Dracula Drag Race or the time they were gym teachers for that ghoul middle school.

I mean it would explain why the main cast aside from scoob and shaggy weren't there since the gang broke up for that period of time, still though who care.

Back