• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaggy and Scooby Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure. Characters are not always as physically powerful as their supernatural abilities.

Did Shaggy or Scooby withstand the lightning bolts?

Antvasima said:
I am not sure. Characters are not always as physically powerful as their supernatural abilities.
Did Shaggy or Scooby withstand the lightning bolts?
They didn't withstand the lightning bolts, but they defeated him, who withstood the lightning bolts.

And destroyed his sword, which also endured the lightning bolts

And Black Samurai was so strong in verse that they needed the Green Dragon, which is like, At least 9-A physically on his prime via sheer size.

Okay. Then I suppose that they should likely scale.

Is that really t8-C though? I mean normal humans survive lightning, and this could possibly be just some form of electricity Manipulation which wouldn't really make this a strength or durability feat.

That is a good point. Not all natural lightning strikes have the same amount of power.

@Ant

I do believe that would affect more than one profile though, so it may be better to address that somewhere else.

@Yobobojojo

That is true. Never mind then.

8-C might be an outlier compared to their regular statistics though.

@Ant

In context they both had a special sword and in movie itv was ocnsistent due to said 9-A dragon, so it would just be a part of said composite.

9-A seems reasonable if they defeated a dragon of that size.

Dark649 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Why? The 8-C feat was accepted.
Ant said it might be an outlier compared to their regular statistics.
They specifically had a special sword to do it tho, as well as the fact this is a composite. We don't call 4-C feats with composite Link a outlier due to some versions only having High 7-A feats

Ok, i will not downgrade them. Since they have many series another 8-C feats might be found for them.

If it helps, the mountains below the dragon is Probably Mt. Fuji, home of the green dragon. And besides, if we need feats of 8-C, I have an even better, Velma with prep time was able to cut down the electricity in whole Tokyo

Well,is a 7-C feat with prep time, so is not outside the realm of possibility And like I said,I don't know the size of the dragon,But I think he is between 9-A to 8-B via sheer size, but I need someone to calc his size

Still a town feat, not that it was an attack, she did that using like, a motorbike and some stuff that I don't really understand, is not she was using an arsenal btw. And even if I was planning on doing a page for her, she would be only a 9-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back