• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...

as seen in this video, Shaggy is able to make that the villain of Scooby Doo stopped running at them and even made said villain pay for the cab, it affected him for one entire day.

Power Mimicry Wished to have Demon Powers which he was able to use against the monsters

Reality Warp/Toon Force proof (And I think that Scooby should have it too, idk) Drawn a door which works, but still is just part of the wall

Causality Manipulation (Wished for a world without Mystery Inc to which he wished the first wish away

Teleport Able to appear suddenly inside of the TV

Gravity Manipulation or resistance to it Shaggy and Scooby just... idk how to explain it, just to go 2:40 of the video to understand it, same here, go at 1:03 to see

not to mention that he should have likely power mimicry (Was able to use Demon's (Kiss) powers after he wished to do so), BFR (Was able to create a door he used to get away from one of the monsters), and Causality Manipulation (Wished for a world without the Mystery Inc and it happened so)

I would appreciate if some other staff member could check this up.

Who should I ask to come here?

The only staff that I met that talked about Scooby doo was Dark, Kep and Darkanine, should I ask them on their wall?

I don't see any power in the clip. Just a gag involving Shaggy outsmarting/tricking the monster.

Fair enough, thats why the title on the beginning was 'mind control/toon force/empathic manipulation' before I realized the other powers as well.

We should probably close this thread then.

Well there are other stuff Cursed suggestion. I plan to loo through them more thoroughly soon.

there were two ghosts who could do that on Scooby Doo and the thirteen ghosts, but one was a book and the other was a tv one, I have to check that series later.

By the way, he should have resistance to electricity for the same reason he is resistance to blunt attacks (since he is rubber)

it seems like casuality manip wont really be casuality manip, rather a application of wish granting here.

Back