• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shallot Dragon ball Legends upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shallot profile from legends is really outdated and doesn't feature some things he has recently from Legends, i scaled this from Toeiverse because Turles, Toei Broly and other movie characters exist in the story

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Defeated an amped Toeiverse Frieza)

Notes: The amp is from the fruit from the Tree of might movie which is at bare minimum 10x base going by powerlevel scaling and Kaioken.

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Was able to keep up with an amped Toeiverse Frieza)

Powers and Abilities: Power Mimicry (Can learn any special ki based attack from other characters) ,Danmaku (From learning the Hellzone Grenade or Lightning shower rain), Non-Physical interaction and Energy Manipulation (From learning Soul Punisher), Air manipulation (from learning flame shower breath i.e Good Boo's breath attack) possibly more

Notes: Ingame this is his special trait that he can learn any move from anyone when the friendship meter is fullfilled, so this might get into heady territory depending on how you view this

If there is anything else i might have missed let me know

It looks reasonable, but from what I know Shallot has been very inconsistent.

Dark probably knows more about this and I trust his judgement. So I'll leave this to him.

The powerscaling in DB Legends is extremely inconsistent, check here. During the Frieza Saga, they defeated 4-B opponents and he, Vegeta and Frieza killed a Post Tournament of Power Frost after eating many Fruits of the Tree of Might. So, i was waiting for him to fight more 3-A opponents before giving him a rating.

I don't think Shallot is 3-A, maybe in the future but right now he is at amped Toieverse Frieza level which he struggled against in Super Saiyan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back