• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spamming Brainwash Attack would seem to be a very viable strategy since Infinite doesn't have Mind Manip. Resistance, meaning any duplicate or real (If he gets caught it in) is screwed en masse.

If FW2 gets sick of fighting Dupes, he could use Time Rewind and kill Infinite before he begins duping.

Perception Manipulation of Infinite's behalf can also be countered via Intangibility since you can't manipulate the brain of someone if there's no brain.

Gravity Manipulation wouldn't really do much or disorientate FW2 due to Data Input and generally just fighting in a 3D Environment anyways.

Null Space can likely be countered by the Dimension Cannon to go "no u" to the rift in space-time

Anything I missed?

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Is FW able to use all his hax in his High 5-A key?
Yes, the hax and abilities aren't tied to level, a level 1 CAC can have all the the skills and Z souls in the game due to how making characters works.

Though there are skme stuff that are restricted since FW is a saiyan, meaning he don't get haxes other races have (such as transmutation and Regenerationn)

Yeah, i don't see a wincon here for Infinite, even his perception manipulation is basicaly canceled by the FW's extra sensory perception.

Dragomer said:
Gilad Hyperstar said:
Is FW able to use all his hax in his High 5-A key?
Yes, the hax and abilities aren't tied to level, a level 1 CAC can have all the the skills and Z souls in the game due to how making characters works.
I didn't know this so I expected it would be a fair fight

FW is basicaly 'Composite DB : The character' (minus a few ability) and he can litteraly lead with whatever move you want since he's your created character. So it's not surprising that he is OP.

Yeah, I wonder if a fight between Hyper Sonic and 2-B FW is fair with unequal speed. Or with equal speed but they have all their equipment.

Anyway back to this match, maybe change it to someone else to make it fairer.

Except for the fight listed above. Leave this to me

Theuser789 said:
And how does that even work? And how ic is it?
Large AOE of thing that look like tiny spot of light erase / mess with the ennemy's soul.

As in character as using any of his big ki blast TBH, He's not malleable as the FW but he's still a video game character who more or less follow the player's fancy.

That's easily dodgeble, especialy for a character like Infinite who uses alot of illusions, nothing really stops him for doing what he did to Goku then, so I vote for him

this is where the FRA train comes i

Couldn't Infinite evade Soul Punisher with Teleportation, creating a barrage of clones to confuse Shallot, or by warping Shallot's visual perception to disorient him?

Anyway, I'll vote Infinite via limitless Duplication, Perception Manip, and BFR, eventually overwhelming Shallot.

Maverick Zero X said:
Couldn't Infinite evade Soul Punisher with Teleportation, creating a barrage of clones to confuse Shallot, or by warping Shallot's visual perception to disorient him?
Anyway, I'll vote Infinite via limitless Duplication, Perception Manip, and BFR, eventually overwhelming Shallot.
What's visual perception when you have ki sensing.

Shallot has danmaku, so the barrage of clone is nothing since he can attack all of them in one move, extrasensory perception and soul manipulation, i don't see why he can't just easily soul manipulate the real Infinite straight away and how he couldn't close his eye and just fight with his ki sense like Goku did.

Because everything has the same energy which is the Ruby, the original one doesn't have a diferent ki, all of them have the Ruby's ki, the only thing that would make him know that is they lack soul or not

Infinite also has dammaku, that won't help fra and soul manipulation would only work on the real one because the rest lack souls

Theuser789 said:
Because everything has the same energy which is the Ruby, the original one doesn't have a diferent ki, all of them have the Ruby's ki, the only thing that would make him know that is they lack soul or not
Infinite also has dammaku, that won't help fra and soul manipulation would only work on the real one because the rest lack souls
The clones having the same ki doesn't change it allow Shallot to basicaly ignore the illusion, also the clones probably wouldn't have their own intent, allowing Shallot to still easily find the real one since sensing bad intention is part of ki sensing.

Yeah but Shallot has the AP advantage so Infinite's danmaku wouldn't protect his clones and himself from Shallot's.

The clones not having soul would just mean Shallot's soul manipulation would go from Infinite to Infinite until it get the right one, that doesn't protect him, ki attacks still being controlable by their user after being thrown is usefull like that.

Wouldn't all of the clones be evil so searching bad intentions doesn't help him here?

Infinite can also teleport him to null space before he uses the soul punisher

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Wouldn't all of the clones be evil so searching bad intentions doesn't help him here?
Infinite can also teleport him to null space before he uses the soul punisher
To have Evil Intent, you need to have your own will, that's basic logic IMO and Danmaku honestly take care of that.

Can't Shallot learn IT and travel through dimension / time ? i remember him time traveling at least (that might be Dokkan Battle though), Also Infinite can't teleport people, he need to absorb them in his rift.

AwkguyDB said:
That could render his Perception Manipulation moot, but Infinite producing an endless amount of clones each with the same strength and properties will make sensing the real Infinite's Ki impossible.

Dragomer said:
Shallot has danmaku, so the barrage of clone is nothing since he can attack all of them in one move, extrasensory perception and soul manipulation, i don't see why he can't just easily soul manipulate the real Infinite straight away and how he couldn't close his eye and just fight with his ki sense like Goku did.
Considering Infinite can produce endless clones, with the Phantom Ruby being able to cover a battlefield with thousands of duplicates, he can easily just keep creating clones to take the place of the ones that fall again and again until Shallot is worn down. Infinite's Teleportation also helps him avoid getting hit with the Soul Punisher.

To have Evil Intent, you need to have your own will, that's basic logic IMO and Danmaku honestly take care of that.

Can't Shallot learn IT and travel through dimension / time ? i remember him time traveling at least (that might be Dokkan Battle though)

And as seen with Zavok they do

Maverick Zero X said:
AwkguyDB said:
That could render his Perception Manipulation moot, but Infinite producing an endless amount of clones each with the same strength and properties will make sensing the real Infinite's Ki impossible.

Dragomer said:
Considering Infinite can produce endless clones, with the Phantom Ruby being able to cover a battlefield with thousands of duplicates, he can easily just keep creating clones to take the place of the ones that fall again and again until Shallot is worn down. Infinite's Teleportation also helps him avoid getting hit with the Soul Punisher.
Except that Shallot can cover the entire battlefield in attacks, hitting all the clones AND Infinite himself, wounding him and thus worning him down much more effectively than he is worning down Shallot. Thousands of Clones is also not a big deal when Shallot's danmaku is the human extinction attack that Super Buu used so litteraly million to billions of ki blast in a very short ammount of time from the user's perspective.

It would help but it would be far from guaranteeing it never touches him and since it's a one hit kill, Shallot is more likely to win with it and danmaku than Infinite is to wear him down.

How is Shallot going to cover such a large playing field (that Infinite would likely increase) with thousands of clones of his enemy going around? Seems like that would be a needless expenditure of his ki and doesn't seem reliable.

Back