• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shalltear Bloodfallen vs Charizard

Shalltear can rewind three times, and resurrect once. That should give her plenty of time to charm Charizard. Even if she has to resurrect, she can use invisibility and silence to sneak up on charizard, then charm it while its guard is down.

Pretty sure a thread was made like, a year or two ago about attacking internal organs not ignoring vastly greater durability, and it got accepted.

That said, where is it said that Implosion even affects internal organs, or ignores durability? All I'm seeing is a fatal telekinetic attack that forces you inwards. Also, where does it say she'd come back to life with her time reversal? Given that her profile says active, she'd have to not instantly die to the attack, which she totally would, to reverse, and with her arrogant nature, again according to the profile, she isn't going to take a 5'7" dragon serious enough to apply countermeasures like that.

"Pretty sure a thread was made like, a year or two ago about attacking internal organs not ignoring vastly greater durability, and it got accepted."

You got a thread for that? Because from my understanding and from what I've heard from other users (like Sera) it is. Assuming you attack them directly.

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure a thread was made like, a year or two ago about attacking internal organs not ignoring vastly greater durability, and it got accepted.
That said, where is it said that Implosion even affects internal organs, or ignores durability? All I'm seeing is a fatal telekinetic attack that forces you inwards. Also, where does it say she'd come back to life with her time reversal? Given that her profile says active, she'd have to not instantly die to the attack, which she totally would, to reverse, and with her arrogant nature, again according to the profile, she isn't going to take a 5'7" dragon serious enough to apply countermeasures like that.
There is... actually a lot wrong with this.

1) Shalltear was literally scolded for being arrogant against Ainz. She didn't play her cards right and let her arrogance get ahead of her, which made her fall straight into ALL of Ainz's traps. Due to how loyal and obsessive she is, I am almost 100% sure she is nowhere near as arrogant as before now. Especially with stuff like Detect Life and Detect Mana, she isn't going to be going easy on Charizard at all due to the massive differences in stats. And not to uses game mechanics or anything, but a Tier 10 spell only being a Telekinetic force in the world of Overlord is a horrible and weak ass Tier 10 spell. Grasp Heart, something that operates similarly (Except y'know... Grasp Heart. And with a hint of Death Inducement if the other thread gets accepted) is at least that much hax'd.

2) Is there actually anything that says Implosion is telekinetic at all? And I'd like a citation on that thread because causing your opponent to crush in on themselves (As an implosion would imply) would almost definitely negate durability. Example; go back up to my Whale analogy. I can hurt and kill a Whale from the inside, but I'd get murdered in a straight fight.

3) Not sure about the resurrection thing. However, we do know she at least has 1 Resurrect in this match due to the fact that she was able to revive after Ainz's TGoALiD. Which if she wasn't serious at the start, would immediately cause her to go serious.

The only time she has used implosion, it was against a low-level enemy, so unfortunately I don't think we know for sure. whether it's hax or not. Also, in volume 11 it's demonstrated that during battle she is not arrogant anymore due to what she learned from fighting Ainz. Like Ainz, she only messes around with enemies she's sure pose no threat. Once she notices Charizard's health, she will not hold back. Even if she couldn't detect its health, the fact that it looks like a dragon should put her on edge already.

A really small dragon though

Comparatively speaking, to dragons in Overlord, Charizard probably looks like a baby

Dragons, even the weakest Dragons, are one of the strongest Mobs in Yggdrasil. So she at least wouldn't go "muhahaha you're weak and can do nothing against me!"

Shalltear is motivated to never fail Ainz again. She won't gloat over an unknown enemy unless she's in her blood frenzy mode. She's learned her lesson.

Akreious said:
Dragons, even the weakest Dragons, are one of the strongest Mobs in Yggdrasil. So she at least wouldn't go "muhahaha you're weak and can do nothing against me!"
To add on to this, there was a dragon boss in Yggdrasil capable of taking on dozens of level 100 players. If Shalltear sees anything resembling a dragon, she isn't messing around. Aura's level 90 dragons are not even the size of a large room, so size isn't too important.

Back