• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share and Discuss your dreams!

I'll start.

Dream of March 5, 2023
I was in a dream based on a previous one I had where aliens that couldn't be looked at manipulated anyone that saw them and made them suicidal or manipulated them to make them make other humans open their eyes. They invaded Earth and killed almost everyone. A woman was in her house with her daughter and heard the man on his roof get tortured to the point he couldn't hear any sound from below. She slid one earbud through a hole in the roof to hear what happened to him and it got cut by the aliens. In the basement, the homeless senile neighbor that was a gambler was being tortured by the aliens too. My perspective switched to the homeless old guy and I saw him being forced to starve and hear nothing thanks to the aliens. After a while, she went outside and grabbed the neighbor on the roof. In previous dreams, he saw the aliens and they possessed him in order to manipulate other survivors and make them see the aliens. The mother ignored the neighbor's attempt at manipulating her into going to the street and opening her eyes and left him on the first floor and went to look for the old neighbor in the basement. He was there, starving and in pain, he got tortured by the aliens but he still didn't open his eyes. His way to counter the alien's manipulation was to concentrate on sleeping. He did that but he was very frail and starving, he looked skeletal. The mother gave water to the old man two times but he drank it without waking up. After a while, she gave him beer and he woke up.

I don't think I annotated the date of the dream I had before the dream of March 5, 2023. But it went like this.
The mother was on the second floor and her daughter was on the roof. She went outside to get her daughter but the middle-aged neighbor appeared. He tried to make her open her eyes but she didn't. After a while, he told the mother that he killed the old neighbor on the first floor by making him see the aliens. The mother escaped him and got his daughter and returned to her floor.

I don't really remember much except for that lol. I wasn't the only person impaled either, my whole family got killed by bees and everyone was just outside running from them.
Interesting. It sounds like a nightmare. Were you afraid of bees? Usually people I know don't dream about killer bees.

I dreamed of Gandalf saving Vladimir Putin from a Jigglypuff
I am interested in hearing more details about that dream.

Funnily enough, one time I dreamt about fighting Kim Jon Un and another time I dreamt about escaping North Korea.

I am interested in hearing more details about that dream.

Funnily enough, one time I dreamt about fighting Kim Jon Un and another time I dreamt about escaping North Korea.
Putin was riding down a street familiar to me and suddenly Gandalf appears on a horse and just tells him not to go that way as there is an angry Jigglypuff there. That's all i remember

I will start sharing my dreams here every day. I have over 125 annotated dreams I can share.

Dream of March 14, 2023
I was in a mansion with people from my old church and my family. There was a hurricane but that did not prevent the people from the church from going outside. They began to sing in the middle of a hurricane. That could bend trees with its winds. The mansion was white and dark. I went out to the back of the house and there was a yard full of grass in front of a river. The edge between the yard and the river was just a small wall made of wood planks. It wasn't a good wall. Hercules was there saying that he is thousands of times faster than light and that he can become thousands of times faster than before with his powers. The fairy of the lake from Artorian mythology was there and she said that she was an angel from the bible and a character from a story. The church members kept singing in the middle of that hurricane so I walked to the front of the mansion. My extended family was eating food outside and singing.

This will be the third dream I'll post on this thread.

March 8, 2023
I tried to promote ideas that would make Pixel Gun 3D fairer and people told me that I am only a channel in Spanish even though I speak English. The creators of Pixel Gun 3D gave me a promo code even though it broke their rules.

I had the death note and I could see the names of each person. With that, I walked out of my elementary school and killed L but it got revealed that he wasn't L, he was a person in L's disguise. That person peeled off the skin of his face when he revealed his disguise. But with the Death Note, I manipulated him so he didn't say anything that would put me in trouble and after that, he killed himself since I had written his name on the Death Note. I walked towards the neighborhood where my old house was, everything was dark and you could hardly see anything. There were adult men with black clothes covering their faces. They were chasing a man and they all began to jump him. I didn't do anything and left even though I could see their names on top of their heads since I had the Shinigami Eyes and write them on the death note. I saw a woman and her husband sleeping on the second floor of a house. The woman woke up and began to scream and call her son, her son was on the first floor. The woman went outside and kept screaming. I tried to explain to her that her son was inside on the first floor watching TV but she wasn't listening to me.

i once had a dream where I played Gears of War game-like Aquaman movie game or some shit
I had a dream with an Atlantis-based game, where the MCs were a princess similar to Allura from Voltron LD(Her weapon was a conch shell that she bashed people with, and did AOE sound, plus she had dope armor), a guard who was just DCEU Aquaman with a spear and PTSD, two wizards that worked like Ice Climbers, and a vampiric paladin.

The whole story centered around the kingdom having 4 Guardians(PTSD Aquaman pre-PTSD, Marvel's Dragon Man and The Rhino, and a fourth one in a cool suit), but then the fourth one killed everyone, then went to build a cool tower, and only like a tenth of the kingdom escaped.

The only underwater dream I remember having was when I woke up inside an enormous fish tank with wheels. I was swimming around happily for hours with the fish while the wheeled fish tank drove through a street. The fish tank stopped moving in front of a sushi store and the employees came out and wanted to kill and cook us.

I forgot to share my daily dream earlier, I will share it now.

March 7, 2023
"Baki's modern adventure" is a series about Baki, a dude that had a father but her adoptive mother kidnaped him as a baby. She raised him by herself. He was bullied for not having powers but then gained powers but people still bullied him. He was the strongest but had bad social skills and was misogynistic. He gained a female friend but he treated her like shit. It is a prequel to Scott Pilgrim and was drawn by the artist of Scott. Then it had a manga spinoff drawn by the author of Senran Kagura.

My mom caught me pretending to be a woman on Amino and she was disappointed in me.

Crazy dream, innit?

My dreams are invariably ****** up representations of everything wrong with my psyche, which is fun. My most recent dreams involved waking up in a bathtub in a decrepit mental hospital, dragging broken chains behind me while walking past the corpses of faces I couldn't recognize. For some reason one of my eyes was obscured the entire time, and the only colors present were pitch black and blood red. The other one was about being stalked and kidnapped by former family members. The dream was short but it came with a very distinct form of fear I hadn't felt in years.

To be clear, I don't consider these bad things, I'm actually fascinated in my own mental state and hope my dreams get even more ****** up as a means of understanding myself on a deeper level. I know very well what those two dreams mean, or at least how they relate to my physical presence in the world.

My dreams are invariably ****** up representations of everything wrong with my psyche, which is fun. My most recent dreams involved waking up in a bathtub in a decrepit mental hospital, dragging broken chains behind me while walking past the corpses of faces I couldn't recognize. For some reason one of my eyes was obscured the entire time, and the only colors present were pitch black and blood red. The other one was about being stalked and kidnapped by former family members. The dream was short but it came with a very distinct form of fear I hadn't felt in years.

To be clear, I don't consider these bad things, I'm actually fascinated in my own mental state and hope my dreams get even more ****** up as a means of understanding myself on a deeper level. I know very well what those two dreams mean, or at least how they relate to my physical presence in the world.
Average Touhou supporter

My theory that you were a ********* is coming true

Once a dreaming I was in the beach and the Sun explode. After that the time rewound and the Sun explode again. After that the time rewound again and Galactus come and destroyed the Sun, and so it went with time rewinding and different characters destroying the Sun.

That's very unusual. I barely hear people that have dreams that sound as awful as you describe them and be fine with them. Usually people have happy or bizarre dreams.

Though it caught my interest that you could apparently see yourself in that dream. At least in my dreams, I never see myself in third person. I am always looking at my dreams in first person and I never see my body. The last time I did, I was wearing normal shorts and shirts but my head was emitting a light that was so intense that I couldn't look at my own head.

Once a dreaming I was in the beach and the Sun explode. After that the time rewound and the Sun explode again. After that the time rewound again and Galactus come and destroyed the Sun, and so it went with time rewinding and different characters destroying the Sun.
That sounds interesting. Those are all the details you remember about your dream?

I remember I was sit in a chair looking direct to the Sun, also I didn't feel anything when the Sun explode and I didn't say anything in the dream
Just an average Tuesday, the sun always explodes several times for a while when those pesky celestial neighbors decide to fight in space.

I remembered that new horror game about a train. Choo choo Charles was it?

Anyway, is that all you remember about your dream or can you elaborate more on it?
I was in a race against other cars, and suddenly a train with legs appear, so I start chasing, I remember I destroyed one leg. The dream looked like a boss battle

Ya know, today I had a dream I forgot. I woke up mid-dream and I could have annotated it but I was trying to flirt with a dream girl and I went back to sleep to continue the storyline. I failed to rizz her up and I forgot the dream I wanted to annotate. 2 Ls

I'm a lucid dreamer, so when I get dreams (which is pretty rare) I know that I am dreaming and I effectively become the God of my own reality. Even though when I get dreams I 100% know that I am dreaming but not all the time I get control it. Example, I was running away from a fcking massive ahh T-Rex and I knew I was dreaming but couldn't control it. However, I find it funny to ask characters within my dream if they know they aren't real or that they are within my dream. But I get no response...

A dream that I had was that the earth was dying and the last inhabitants. We were on this small island surrounded by lava and then sun was right in our faces but off we didn't die. They were a limited amount of space capsules that would send us away from this dying planet and everyone was in a rush and stuff but for me I knew I was chilling.

Certain dreams that I get are often depicted as videos games or in an ambience settings. I remember I was in a Mario Castle and then when I got caught (cuz I wasn't suppose to be there ) I got yeeted to literally the edge of the map where there is a Grand Start from Super Mario Galaxy but I couldn't collect it cuz I didn't finish the lvl.

The most recent dream I had lasted about 5 mins. Were the earth was going to shit, it was nighttime, airplanes are crashing and earthquakes are happening and then I woke up/ISPOILER]

Another dream I had had was I was outside with a random girl I liked. I didn't know who she was or if she was someone in reality but my heart fluttered sitting next to her. We were both looking up at the starry night sky and Talkin, the setting was perfect and this was one of my fav dreams and then I woke up. My reaction was basically the ending of this yt short.

Disclaimer: If my dream is too nightmarish or heavenly good, then I probably won't realize I am dreaming cuz.

The most Vivid and fav dream that I had up-to-date was when my mother own a Mansion that was as gigantic as 3 Walmart Buildings combined. Even the outdoor garage seemed like a parking space for a supermarket. The inside of the mansion was zero gravity and was filled with air conditioning and I just remember being chased my a friend of mine and laughing and having fun. It came to an abrupt end and I prayed that I could revisit that dream but ofc that didn't happen.

Sometimes I have the same dream over again. I time I had the same dream 5 times and everytime the events play out the same exact way. Heck, I even had a dream inside of a dream before.

Last one, I had a dream where my mother owned basically a castle looking mansion right in our neighborhood and I thought it was genuinely real, when I woke up, This was basically my reaction.

I'm a lucid dreamer, so when I get dreams (which is pretty rare) I know that I am dreaming and I effectively become the God of my own reality. Even though when I get dreams I 100% know that I am dreaming but not all the time I get control it. Example, I was running away from a fcking massive ahh T-Rex and I knew I was dreaming but couldn't control it. However, I find it funny to ask characters within my dream if they know they aren't real or that they are within my dream. But I get no response...

A dream that I had was that the earth was dying and the last inhabitants. We were on this small island surrounded by lava and then sun was right in our faces but off we didn't die. They were a limited amount of space capsules that would send us away from this dying planet and everyone was in a rush and stuff but for me I knew I was chilling.

Certain dreams that I get are often depicted as videos games or in an ambience settings. I remember I was in a Mario Castle and then when I got caught (cuz I wasn't suppose to be there ) I got yeeted to literally the edge of the map where there is a Grand Start from Super Mario Galaxy but I couldn't collect it cuz I didn't finish the lvl.

The most recent dream I had lasted about 5 mins. Were the earth was going to shit, it was nighttime, airplanes are crashing and earthquakes are happening and then I woke up/ISPOILER]

Another dream I had had was I was outside with a random girl I liked. I didn't know who she was or if she was someone in reality but my heart fluttered sitting next to her. We were both looking up at the starry night sky and Talkin, the setting was perfect and this was one of my fav dreams and then I woke up. My reaction was basically the ending of this yt short.

Disclaimer: If my dream is too nightmarish or heavenly good, then I probably won't realize I am dreaming cuz.

The most Vivid and fav dream that I had up-to-date was when my mother own a Mansion that was as gigantic as 3 Walmart Buildings combined. Even the outdoor garage seemed like a parking space for a supermarket. The inside of the mansion was zero gravity and was filled with air conditioning and I just remember being chased my a friend of mine and laughing and having fun. It came to an abrupt end and I prayed that I could revisit that dream but ofc that didn't happen.

Sometimes I have the same dream over again. I time I had the same dream 5 times and everytime the events play out the same exact way. Heck, I even had a dream inside of a dream before.

Last one, I had a dream where my mother owned basically a castle looking mansion right in our neighborhood and I thought it was genuinely real, when I woke up, This was basically my reaction.
Interesting. I personally don't have any dream I want to revisit. I want new dreams and to have interesting adventures in my dreams. I also want power, new powers in my dreams.

One of my most memorable dreams is i once dreamed i was in a deserted lazy town/cartoonish type city then i walked around when i heard the beeping sound of an ice cream truck. It suddenly parked beside me but it appeared to be empty too. Suddenly i felt a sense of dread coming from it and tried to run away, but my body was sluggish and it felt like i was made of jelly and trying to swim. Then the rear doors bust open violently and a 2 meter brutal looking Yeti roared, ran at me and started punching me violently in the same spot in the stomach until i woke up.

One of my most memorable dreams is i once dreamed i was in a deserted lazy town/cartoonish type city then i walked around when i heard the beeping sound of an ice cream truck. It suddenly parked beside me but it appeared to be empty too. Suddenly i felt a sense of dread coming from it and tried to run away, but my body was sluggish and it felt like i was made of jelly and trying to swim. Then the rear doors bust open violently and a 2 meter brutal looking Yeti roared, ran at me and started punching me violently in the same spot in the stomach until i woke up.
I see, I am a proffessional 5 yeared dreamology student and an expert dream interpreter and by what I can tell from your dream, you're scared of ice cream.

Daily dream of the day #5

February 13, 2023
I woke up in the hospital with a serious chest injury. A horned animal had stabbed me and my sister while we were on a tennis court. My injury was very serious and I could die. I told all my internet friends that I was going to die. The doctors had to give me blood by puring it on the hole that I had as a wound, but the ones who gave me blood were people who wanted to take advantage of my weakened state steal my blood. They actually put tomato sauce on my wound rather than blood. I tried to convince my mom to sue the state because I was stabbed in a place that should be safe.

Had a dream that I was shot in the back of my neck.

It certainly hurt, but I was able to walk it off with little issue.

I had this dream a few times already, and I guess I knew I was dreaming too, so I started finding ways to avoid getting shot like running in a zigzag.

Back