• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saw that She Hulk is being used a lot, figured I might as well try. For the record She Hulk shouldn't count as supernatural, so Trevor can't dura negate her so this might work out.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Season 1, 2 and 3 Trevor is being used
  • Both are 10 metres apart
  • SBA otherwise
She Hulk Smash!: 0

I'm Trevor ****ing Belmont!: 0

Incon: 0

Reviving this thread! I'll assume that the Morning Star whip is restricted. The verse page for Netflix Castlevania lists Trevor's durability feat as 0.34 tons which seems like a wrong value (Or at least whoever put it there made an error) since that would place his durability at 8-C instead of 9-A. It's alright though since we still got Sypha's feat for him to scale to which is 0.037 tons, putting him at a 2.3125x AP advantage over She-Hulk's 0.016 tons. He also has a massive edge in skill and experience but Jen does have Class 5 LS over his Class 1. Overall, the last Belmont should take this more often than not.

Last edited:
This is just another stomp against She-Hulk, literally what are her wincons?
Thunderclap spamming when she sees Trevor's range advantage with the whip or she can catch the whip and either yank it out of his hand or if he doesn't let go throw him around.
Hm, what if we have the fight takes place in a bar and they both had some alcohol? She-Hulk is resistant to its effects while Trevor can't fight as effectively while drunk.

Thunderclap spamming when she sees Trevor's range advantage with the whip or she can catch the whip and either yank it out of his hand or if he doesn't let go throw him around.
The chances of her figuring out she can exploit that before getting bodied are zero to none

I know people see She-Hulk as a “get a free 9-A win” opportunity, but this is just plain slaughter

Hm, what if we have the fight takes place in a bar and they both had some alcohol? She-Hulk is resistant to its effects while Trevor can't fight as effectively while drunk.
Even then it’s not enough

Ayo, bump? She-Hulk recently got buffed to around 0.068 tons or 0.073 tons. Some of her matches might get axed but now this match works.

Last edited:
Back