• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She-Hulk Question

Which 4-B characters are you talking about?

In any case, it might be because of one of these reasons:

Note: This profile only deals with the Jennifer Walters version of She-Hulk in the Marvel 616 universe

Note 2: Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics

The 4-B characters I'm talking about are the Champion of the Universe and a clone of Thanos, both of whom are 4-B in their weakest keys. The only feat listed under her Attack Potency's her being stronger than Red She-Hulk.

Marvel is very inconsistent, but She-Hulk has recently been upgraded anyway (and turned ugly and stupid), so I suppose that we should probably increase her statistics at some point.

You can ask these members to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Hykuu, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, and Nether nine

Antvasima said:
You can ask these members to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Hykuu, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, and Nether nine
^

She was definitely upgraded to 4-B in the more... Recent comics on a consistent basis. She beat up a Hulk stated to be stronger than World Breaker, and Thor called her the strongest Hulk on two occasions during the events where the Celestials came to earth. This is before the newer version of Hulk though.

Before you say ' but they fought the Celestials ' : One, we don't know how strong these versions are or if they are comparable to these versions [ However they did stomp the Ultimates version of the Celestials offscreen though...] . Two, despite being heavily amped by the same thing that allowed Odin to defeat the Celestials with the 'Original Avengers' , it was a temporary buff.

I say a upgrade,due to her recent upgrades, is definitely justified.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
She beat up a Hulk stated to be stronger than World Breaker.
Please show a scan of this.

Probably in lack of other feats, but you do have a point.

Regardless, I am not able to help you here alone. Somebody will need to ask the people I mentioned earlier for help.

What marvel is doing with She-Hulk atm is confusing as hell. Like why is there a need to make her a current love interest of Thor? And why are they're making her a discount Bruce Banner Hulk? Like, the only good feats she she has is when she smaked around red she Hulk. Now they're saying(Or implying) she's as powerful as Bruce? Doesn't make sense man.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
What marvel is doing with She-Hulk atm is confusing as hell. Like why is there a need to make her a current love interest of Thor? And why are they're making her a discount Bruce Banner Hulk? Like, the only good feats she she has is when she smaked around red she Hulk. Now they're saying(Or implying) she's as powerful as Bruce? Doesn't make sense man.
Marvel comics is pretty much dead.

Yes, Marvel has gone down the toilet since Sana Amanat entered its editorial department. I long for the Jim Shooter era. Still, it is best if we avoid any politics.

Bump.

Okay... I was wrong about the "stated to be stronger than WBH" . But Thor stated he was vastly superior to he was prior in his fight against Thor Jennifer did better against Immortal Hulk and they seemed to be of equal strength during their confrontation. The only reason Jennifer wasdefeated was because... Hulk was smarter. He opened her up. That... And Jennifer's basically mindless when she goes rage mode essentially... Basically Savage Hulk.

Back