• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Paolo A. Lambre` said:
Will this arguement ever end?
The game never ends.

Joking aside, not until someone gets enough votes, the threads pretty much dead at this point.

This is my third thread that's finished within a month's time. This is crazy yo.

Time to wait 24 hours

I vote Sherlock because that incarnation of the Joker seems to make his plans rely on other people making dumb decisions, like with his arranging for Harley having a bigger cell in prison even though the idea of anyone in her prison suggesting that or approving of that is really rather absurd. Besides, Sherlock always operates on accounting for the plans of his opposition, even against people he can't identify or insane peole who make decisions one may find irrational, and Sherlock has better feats in general.

"Nothing inside could have survived. From across the way, on another rooftop, the Joker watched the flames rising into the sky. He had jumped just in time. If he had waited even another ten seconds, he would now be little more than ash. He watched as the bank erupted into a blazing inferno. The fire consumed the building, destroying ninety years of solvency. What the Great Depression couldn't shutter, the Joker did without even trying. He picked himself up and laughed as the bank burned. It was a glorious sight, knowing that millions of dollars of cold, hard samolians were being reduced to worthless ash. What's next, he wondered, but he already knew the answer. "

― Suicide Squad: The Official Movie Novelizatio

The Joker managed to escape a helicopter that was falling from a great height jumping of the same exact time. I think he's faster than the BBC incarnation of Sherlock

Oh, right. I was thinking: Extended Universe Joker needs an edit and I have some good exploits from him in the book to update the Joker page.

Back