• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Complete Shigaraki Vs Pre-Timeskip Blackbeard
Fight takes place at marineford
Speed Equalized
Both 6-B
1.51x difference in AP

Blackbeard:5(Kachon123,Da3ggman,DragonTempest,Strawhatarslan,abysswalker2126)

Shigaraki: 7 (Kingofwolves999, Serlock_Homes, TaunVictor, kidkinsy, Mintyboi, Nerre,arcker)

Shanks tells the Gorosei(Incon):

Last edited:
Do you know the 2 characters you put up against each other?
Yeah I just finished the pre timeskip so I know how BB fights, his attacks will hurt but they shouldn’t necessarily oneshot unless you’re saying All-Might can’t avoid BB’s dark hole or survive his seaquake. Or do you think his observation haki is too good when It has quite a few anti feats

Should I swap out BB for Jesus or Jozu? To make you more comfortable?

Last edited:
Yeah I just finished the pre timeskip so I know how BB fights, his attacks will hurt but they shouldn’t necessarily oneshot unless you’re saying All-Might can’t avoid BB’s dark hole or survive his seaquake. Or do you think his observation haki is too good when It has quite a few anti feats

Should I swap out BB for Jesus or Jozu? To make you more comfortable?
If BB touches All Might, All Might's quirk is done.

If All Might's quirk is done, All Might is a regular person.

Do we accept equalizing Quirks and Devil Fruits into the same thing?

Despite how vastly different both are?

Would AFO die if he took two Devil Fruit?

IDK much about Devil Fruits, I just know about Quirks.

How are they similar?
From the wiki:

It is currently unknown what Devil Fruits are exactly, where they came from, or exactly how they work. Dr. Vegapunk theorizes that Devil Fruits are a manifestation of the possibility for human evolution, with all the different powers representing the many branches for humanity's future, brought into existence by human hope and desire: thoughts along the lines of "if only I could do this" or "if only I could be like that". Vegapunk claims that those with powers exist in different dimensions dreamed up by others before them. However, according to Vegapunk, those who exist in this unnatural state are loathed by the sea, which he describes as the mother of nature, and thus become unable to swim as punishment.[6] It is unknown how much of Vegapunk's theory is true, but it is a fact that consuming Devil Fruits alters a person's Lineage Factor, which grants them supernatural powers.[7]

This should be discussed, but assuming it works like this. Would he also nullify the stored up power inside of All Might?

All Might could still use the power he'd stored up from OFA after becoming Quirkless when he gave his power to Izuku. He just got weaker the more he fought. I assume OFA somehow keeps this energy from ever going down, since Izuku never becomes weaker when using his powers)

This is separate from the Quirk itself, it's why Monoma didn't gain All Might strength with copying OFA.

Note: Not saying this fight is fair, just curious about the interaction. Quirks are just vague biological superpowers, can't say I know much about DF beyond the basics.

Also Quirks aren’t only DNA, they are specific genetic evolutions that are present in people.

“Plus Alpha” is the special mechanism added to a normal person that affects their DNA while also changing them fundamentally. And it’s been developed over generations of cross breeding.

Someone with a Devil Fruit can’t have a kid that will have abilities from that Devil Fruit while Quirks will be passed down, mixed and shaped, becoming as much a part of the person as their personality. Hence the entire existence of the astral/mental plane where all Quirk Factor’s exist.

So I mean, yes Devil Fruits and Quirks are something with DNA, but Quirks are definitely not just DNA.

So it depends on how BB’s power null works. If it’s any kind of absorption it gets stopped, if it’s more similar to Aizawa where it specifically does something that stops/blocks the activation of his Quirk Factor then maybe.

BB can stop you from being a Fire person if he touches you because Devil Fruits alter your DNA in a particular way, I assume.

But in this case he would essentially be turning AM into a different species entirely. Like turning a human into something else. Because Quirks aren’t external or additions but tied directly into a person’s life force and are as much a part of them as their hair or fingernails, so only highly specialized things do anything to them like Quirk bullets or Erasure (which specifically only targets the Quirk Factor and suppresses it).

Also Quirks aren’t only DNA, they are specific genetic evolutions that are present in people.
Same with One Piece
Someone with a Devil Fruit can’t have a kid that will have abilities from that Devil Fruit while Quirks will be passed down, mixed and shaped, becoming as much a part of the person as their personality. Hence the entire existence of the astral/mental plane where all Quirk Factor’s exist.
This don't matter
So I mean, yes Devil Fruits and Quirks are something with DNA, but Quirks are definitely not just DNA.
Neither are DFs
So it depends on how BB’s power null works. If it’s any kind of absorption it gets stopped, if it’s more similar to Aizawa where it specifically does something that stops/blocks the activation of his Quirk Factor then maybe.
It absorbs the DF powers from your body, removing them from your DNA when he holds you

BB isn't absorption, it's nullification. It's literally pulling the power from your body, stopping you from activating your powers
That’s literally absorption, which AM would resist. If he’s trying to pull it from his body then his body (which is sentient) will just pull back because OFA doesn’t want to leave.

The only reason Erasure works on OFA is because it prevents the activation by targeting a specific mechanism in the body. Trying to pull it from All Might will not work

That’s literally absorption, which AM would resist. If he’s trying to pull it from his body then his body (which is sentient) will just pull back because OFA doesn’t want to leave.

The only reason Erasure works on OFA is because it prevents the activation by targeting a specific mechanism in the body. Trying to pull it from All Might will not work
We don't have it as power absorption cause he's not absorbing powers. It's worded like it but it's just nullifying it from working.

Power Absorption is absorbing the power into yourself. BB doesn't do that.

Back