• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They start 10 meters from each other. Speed Equalized. Current Shigaraki.

Scenario 1: In Character.

Scenario 2: Bloodlusted.

Votes for Gouketsu:

Votes for Shigaraki:

But just a punch or attack from Gouketsu alone causes shockwaves that would insta gib Shigaraki and those shockwaves out range Shigaraki's aswell. I don't know if this is a stomp or what.

Speed is equal so Shigaraki's decay being fast isn't going to be. Plus Gouketsu can just throw a physical attack and the shockwaves just obliterate him. I think he takes round 2, but I don't know if he does shockwaves in character so I'm unsure on round 1.

In character he'd probably mostly toy with Shigaraki, even with speed equalized, gouketsu is a master martial artist so his reaction time and reflexes are still superior.

He only toyed with Suiryu because he's Suiryu, a well known martial artists said to be extremely powerful who has a cocky attitude and because he's at a martial arts tournament he used to participate in when he was human and had a grudge against iirc.

I don't think Gouketsu will care to be so lenient with Shigaraki and most likely treat him like he did Genos.

Dienomite22 said:
He only toyed with Suiryu because he's Suiryu, a well known martial artists said to be extremely powerful who has a cocky attitude and because he's at a martial arts tournament he used to participate in when he was human and had a grudge against iirc.
I don't think Gouketsu will care to be so lenient with Shigaraki and most likely treat him like he did Genos.
Wasn't that Bakuzan?

Bob899999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 said:
gouketsu stomps, he is superior in every way, (exept speed and thats only because its equalized.) all tomuras got going for him is decay, which would take a while to fully decay something as massive as gouketsu. so unless im missing something (which knowing me, i probably am.) gouketsu stomps.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gouketsu

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tomura_Shigaraki

(i assume these are the chaacters being used.)
Once Shigaraki places all five fingers on someone, they're done. It doesn't matter how long the Decay takes to spread, it can't be stopped by conventional means.

Edit: Unless you cut off the afflicted section before it spreads anywhere vital.

Back