• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryuusai vs Hitsugaya Toshiro

@Not Jim Sterling

I'm not comparing Absolute Zero and Existence Erasure , @Yomi Schwarz is doing it.I'm just saying that if a sword is completely frozen at Absolute Zero , then you can't use that sword's abilities anymore as Gerard couldn't use Hoffnung Blade.So Yamamoto can't use Existence Erasure or anything because Zanka No Tachi will be frozen.And Toshiro can just break that useless sword like it is nothing just like he did to Hoffnung.

@Ryop

Being frozen is also a physical thing.So The Miracle should work also that way otherwise we don't have any explanation how Gerard didn't freeze.

The4Godlike said:
Dude don't you know Physics or don't you wanna understand what i said above ?
If you decrease the electrons' speed till their speed is 0 , then they reach Absolute Zero and they will be frozen.

I meant that above.If Zanka No Tachi's electrons' speed is 0 , then it will be frozen.And what is frozen will be useless anymore.

And as for Gerard , he basically got rid of it because of The Miracle.(It is stated by Kubo that Miracles Never Cease.)
tipped in the corner i see?

When exactly was it stated that Daiguren hyorinmaru was absolute zero? i think your mistaking it for rukia's bankai

even if you give out basic scientific explanations,you can't give him an "absolute zero" tag if it was never mentioned he had the ability

My point is...so what if it's frozen? their is nothing in bleach that says yama's zanpakuto will cease to function if you freeze it

Existence Erasure>>>>4 seconds flash freeze

yama instantly erases hyorinmaru

pretty sure Kubo said that just for the sole purpose of hyping and giving gerard the recognition he needs (i dunno if you never heard of it,but that expression is based of a real life saying "wonders never cease" http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/wonders-never-cease)

show me a scan that says very directly that gerard has power null resistance via The Miracle

instead of making your own conclusion's on character stats based on your own,show scans that proves it.Your just showing how desperate you are

@Yomi Schwarz

Lol dude you are one funny guy.

If something ceases functioning it only happens if it reaches Absolute Zero.Go learn some Physics im not gonna discuss this with you anymore.

"My point is...so what if it's frozen? their is nothing in bleach that says yama's zanpakuto will cease to function if you freeze it". I can't believe you really said something like that.It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that everything cease functioning if they reach Absolute Zero.So you are saying Yamamoto's Bankai is something Unreal that Reality doesn't affect it ? Ridiculous.

Well Kubo himself said Miracles Never Cease at the manga.So i believe what he is saying , not what you are implying.

Gerard was completely frozen and he came back.He can produce new parts of his body if they are cut , so i can presume that he overcame Absolute Zero with his Miracle.

I'm not desperate lol you are just twisting things.

The4Godlike said:
@Yomi Schwarz
Lol dude you are one funny guy.

If something ceases functioning it only happens if it reaches Absolute Zero.Go learn some Physics im not gonna discuss this with you anymore.

"My point is...so what if it's frozen? their is nothing in bleach that says yama's zanpakuto will cease to function if you freeze it". I can't believe you really said something like that.It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that everything cease functioning if they reach Absolute Zero.So you are saying Yamamoto's Bankai is something Unreal that Reality doesn't affect it ? Ridiculous.

Well Kubo himself said Miracles Never Cease at the manga.So i believe what he is saying , not what you are implying.

Gerard was completely frozen and he came back.He can produce new parts of his body if they are cut , so i can presume that he overcame Absolute Zero with his Miracle.

I'm not desperate lol you are just twisting things.
Like i said

provide scans that proves yama's bankai ceases to function in absolute zero.

Using Real World Basic Science to a Fictional Supernatural/Action Shonen manga that defies the laws of physics dosen't sound too logical dosen't it?

yama still Erases toshiro's ice unless you provide a scan that states otherwise

See? you Presume it regardless of the fact that the entire saying was nothing but an expression to hype gerard.....now that's petty

if you say i'm "twisting things" well your just circling all over LOL

also continue with the Ad Hominem aggression pal,i like seeing you look pathetic and resorting to such methods ^_^

LOL.

Can you please look at my first statement at the beginning of topic ?

I states clearly "And unlike Kid Toshiro , Adult Toshiro just freezes everything.He is not using the water in atmosphere.He just freezes everything.(Freezing means slowing down the electrons around atom's core btw.)."

And I'm saying to you that If something ceases functioning , it only happens at Absolute Zero.And you are saying that "provide scans that proves yama's bankai ceases to function in absolute zero." and "Yama still Erases toshiro's ice unless you provide a scan that states otherwise".

And can you please explain to me how did Gerard get rid of Absolute Zero if not because of The Miracle ? I'm listening.

Ridiculuous man.And im not twisting anything nor continue with the Ad Hominem thing u said.

Pff i'm writing the same things over and over for you.I'm not gonna respond you anymore.Anyone should be able to comprehend what i'm saying till now.

Here's the thing. No amount of heat Yama has is greater than Toshiro's AZ/matter freezing.

And I'm pretty sure Yama's existence erasure lies within the blade of his zanpakuto , so even if Toshiro couldn't over that, the rest of Yama would be a popsicle, and Toshiro would shatter him.

As far as the context goes, "all the heat of my flames is focused on the edge of the blade"

No heat = no existence erasure I'm assuming, since he kinda says that ability is due to the extremely focused heat. Regardless, it doesn't matter.

Hitsu one-shots. No, he's not so much stronger to the point of one-shotting. It's just that the way he is now, he either one-shots or loses. Gerald, Lille and Pernida >Yama IMO, and Hitsu is on their level.

Rhaeroga said:
Hitsu one-shots. No, he's not so much stronger to the point of one-shotting. It's just that the way he is now, he either one-shots or loses. Gerald, Lille and Pernida >Yama IMO, and Hitsu is on their level.
....Wow

i really don't know about this one

both can one shot the other but hitsu need to last long enough to go matured bankai and then need four seconds while yama can just use his zanka no tachi north to one shot hitsu from a distance .

i'll give this to yama just because he need less set up .

Back